Any Single Young Adult Males?

I am sorry, as a woman I must say that I have needs. . .and those needs can only be filled by a man. . .and surprisingly I am not referring to anything sexual here. Seriously. I know all of you have your mind in the gutter, but hey, not my fault.

I agree 100% there are a lot of things I need from a woman and not all off them are sex. It is nice to have someone just to share your time with. Especially in my case its nice to have an adult conversation sometimes. I love my daughter more than anything but talking in 5 y/o drives me crazy sometimes.

I agree 100% there are a lot of things I need from a woman and not all off them are sex. It is nice to have someone just to share your time with. Especially in my case its nice to have an adult conversation sometimes. I love my daughter more than anything but talking in 5 y/o drives me crazy sometimes.

ok, let me rephrase...while I understand everyone has "needs" you can survive without the opposite sex. I have friends that can't live without being in a relationship, be it a healthy one or not...most times it's not. one in particular got married because she thought she was going to be an "old maid" (she was 25 ya'll) and he was the first person to ask her. she ended up in a loveless and abusive marriage and even after she divorced him, she still makes poor choices regarding male relationships...why? because she still has this insecurity of "needing" a guy. all of us need friends in life both male and female, but many of us on her (I'm making a big assumption here) are strong enough to know when to remove people from our lives if they are no good for us...no matter what type of relationship it is. some of you are single because you were smart enough to walk away from a relationship that was unhealthy...which is why I made the statement about needing (or not needing) a man.
3 of my bffs are guys and I would be lying if I said I would be better off without them in my life, but I also have had to walk away from friendships because their friendship was an unhealthy one.you're right Kyle, while your 5 year old may be the love your life, you need to have adult conversations once in a while...hopefully they are healthy ones...

ok, let me rephrase...while I understand everyone has "needs" you can survive without the opposite sex. I have friends that can't live without being in a relationship, be it a healthy one or not...most times it's not. one in particular got married because she thought she was going to be an "old maid" (she was 25 ya'll) and he was the first person to ask her. she ended up in a loveless and abusive marriage and even after she divorced him, she still makes poor choices regarding male relationships...why? because she still has this insecurity of "needing" a guy. all of us need friends in life both male and female, but many of us on her (I'm making a big assumption here) are strong enough to know when to remove people from our lives if they are no good for us...no matter what type of relationship it is. some of you are single because you were smart enough to walk away from a relationship that was unhealthy...which is why I made the statement about needing (or not needing) a man.
3 of my bffs are guys and I would be lying if I said I would be better off without them in my life, but I also have had to walk away from friendships because their friendship was an unhealthy one.you're right Kyle, whyle your 5 year old may be the love your life, you need to have adult conversations once in a while...hopefully they are healthy ones...

I read this entire post and heard Loveless and Abusive. . .not happening in my lifetime. . .

3 of my bffs are guys and I would be lying if I said I would be better off without them in my life, but I also have had to walk away from friendships because their friendship was an unhealthy one.you're right Kyle, while your 5 year old may be the love your life, you need to have adult conversations once in a while...hopefully they are healthy ones...

First off your from NJ your not allowed to use the word Y'all. LOL Secondly I agree 100 % I dont need a woman but they sure are nice to have around.:goodvibes

no it means that if you wait long enough you will be old,senile and desperate, and any frog...I mean prince will look great :lmao:

OMG :rotfl::rotfl: Ug, no more frogs puhleaze!!!

heyyyyyyyyyy what's wrong with grungy middle aged men ..????

haha... not even going there ;)

Nah. I won't wait around forever. If he doesn't show up, this train is leaving without him. :cool1:

:idea: I'll be single and free to roam forever. Actually, I'm starting to really like the sound of that.... :)

Aww, you are young!! I know I hate when people say that to me, but your lucky enough not to hve "strings" like children that tend to make it more difficult in finding someone to date. Just get out there and enjoy life, I believe in love... he'll find you :goodvibes

Hey Hey Men don't need women either.
Ok thats a lie sorry.
:rotfl::rotfl: Ooooooh really????? :rotfl::rotfl:
Do we need to go back to the where do babies come from speech?

Even if it isn't true, those I have yet to meet have *got* to be better than what I've met already

OMG, I sure as hell hope so!!!!!!!! Otherwise I ought to just give up now! :lmao:

I am sorry, as a woman I must say that I have needs. . .and those needs can only be filled by a man. . .and surprisingly I am not referring to anything sexual here. Seriously. I know all of you have your mind in the gutter, but hey, not my fault.

Yes, this is true... I cant fix cars or kill bugs.... :rotfl:

Yes, but kids say the darndest things! seriously! I think what I miss the most about being single is not having someone to snuggle up with and be goofy and playfull and laugh with about adult things, not just kid stuff.

Um.... I dont "need" a man!!! well unless I see a bug :rotfl::rotfl:
I am super independent and am just fine taking care of myself!! No sugar daddy needed here!!

I read this entire post and heard Loveless and Abusive. . .not happening in my lifetime. . .

Mine either!!! I want a life full of passion, adventure, and limitless love :goodvibes (what can i say? I am a romantic)

First off your from NJ your not allowed to use the word Y'all. LOL Secondly I agree 100 % I dont need a woman but they sure are nice to have around.:goodvibes

Yes, No Y'alls allowed :rotfl:

Rephrase: I dont need a woman, but Kelly is sure nice to have around!!

Yes, but kids say the darndest things! seriously! I think what I miss the most about being single is not having someone to snuggle up with and be goofy and playfull and laugh with about adult things, not just kid stuff.

Rephrase: I dont need a woman, but Kelly is sure nice to have around!!

Yes they do. I love being goofy and playful and snuggly and other adult things.:rotfl2:

Yeah yeah but Kelly is 15 hours away if I am not mistaken.:confused3

Yes they do. I love being goofy and playful and snuggly and other adult things.:rotfl2:

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah but Kelly is 15 hours away if I am not mistaken.:confused3

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she is worth it ;)

Its actually about 11-12hours to Disney... It is going to be a 15hour drive because we are going allllllllll the way to Miami!!!!

Is it June yet :confused3:confused3

I think I fall into most of the categories in the thread title. I'm single, young(23), male, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm an adult(sometimes, lol). I am definitely a kid at heart though. Its so hard to find women in Vegas who aren't stuck up and superficial let alone have enough personality to be worth dating.

Aww, you are young!! I know I hate when people say that to me, but your lucky enough not to hve "strings" like children that tend to make it more difficult in finding someone to date. Just get out there and enjoy life, I believe in love... he'll find you :goodvibes

Yes, this is true... I cant fix cars or kill bugs.... :rotfl:

Um.... I dont "need" a man!!! well unless I see a bug :rotfl::rotfl:
I am super independent and am just fine taking care of myself!! No sugar daddy needed here!!

Mine either!!! I want a life full of passion, adventure, and limitless love :goodvibes (what can i say? I am a romantic)

I love the fact that we can go from being totally goofy to completely serious thought provoking conversation in no time flat? You guys are awesome! :jumping1:

I agree with what y'all (that's for you Kyle) are saying about relationships. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a few frogs to figure out who your prince will be. I feel way more knowledgeable about what I need now than I did 5 or 10 years ago. And I think that knowing who I am also makes me able to give more of myself to someone else, too.

I love the fact that we can go from being totally goofy to completely serious thought provoking conversation in no time flat? You guys are awesome! :jumping1:

I agree with what y'all (that's for you Kyle) are saying about relationships. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a few frogs to figure out who your prince will be. I feel way more knowledgeable about what I need now than I did 5 or 10 years ago. And I think that knowing who I am also makes me able to give more of myself to someone else, too.

Texan's are allowed to say y'all, but I draw the line at NJ.:rotfl2:
Like I am the Y'all police or something. LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she is worth it ;)

Its actually about 11-12hours to Disney... It is going to be a 15hour drive because we are going allllllllll the way to Miami!!!!

Is it June yet :confused3:confused3

I keep hearing this but not so sure yet.:rotfl:

Texan's are allowed to say y'all, but I draw the line at NJ.
Like I am the Y'all police or something. LOL

Um, NO one should say that, IMO... I grew up in Michigan, we dont talk like that... hahah... Here in VA they say weird things... like "I reckon" :rotfl:

I love the fact that we can go from being totally goofy to completely serious thought provoking conversation in no time flat? You guys are awesome!

Yes, I totally agree, we are awesome!! :lovestruc

Someone agreed with Kyle (looks around and ducks down...someone must be trying to punk me :lmao: )

And I agree 100% with what you said, in fact I could have written it myself!!!!

I think I fall into most of the categories in the thread title. I'm single, young(23), male, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm an adult(sometimes, lol). I am definitely a kid at heart though. Its so hard to find women in Vegas who aren't stuck up and superficial let alone have enough personality to be worth dating.

Welcome!!! We are fun & crazy ppl around here, you'll fit in just fine!:drinking:

I keep hearing this but not so sure yet.

:sad::sad::sad:

HA!!! sorry, my family is from the south and I channel them once in a while...and you are correct, men are nice to have around....someone needs to mow my lawn and wash my car...:rotfl2:

HA!!! sorry, my family is from the south and I channel them once in a while...and you are correct, men are nice to have around....someone needs to mow my lawn and wash my car...:rotfl2:

Well this was your one warning Ma'am. LOL :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter