Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I forgot to say - it might be best to take copies of patterns and send the copies to each other - that way we don't have to worry about sending patterns which we haven't yet completed - we can just trade the copies and build up our collections!

Thanks to those who have contacted me!

Rhiannon :wizard:
Do you have the 35th anniversary chart? I am looking for a copy, I would love to trade for it

Thanks Erica

Hi there Jennifer,

I am currently living in South Africa and really struggling to get hold of disney cross stitch. Would love it if you could email me the patterns you have. Hope its not too much to ask...

Claire

Jennifer,
I would love to find any cross stitch patterns for Peter Pan. All I have been able to find are of Tinker Bell. Do you have any or know anyone who does.
Thanks, Lisa:confused3

Lisa-- I do have one Peter Pan-- it is large though-- it is one of him sort of flying into Wendy's window-- holding her hand trying to get her to fly.

You could probably make a smaller design out of the big one though.

If you would like a copy-- pm me and I can mail you one.. or if you would prefer, I can take a photo of it first-- Just let me know!

have a great night--
jen

I would love to have a copy of the pattern of Peter Pan and Wendy. It sounds just like what I'm looking for. I cannot get it to take my email address. I am not real computer savvy. How can I get a copy from you. Thanks Lisa

Lisa-- click on my username and then scroll down to "send a private message". That should work-- just send me your mailing address or email.

Let me know if you can't get it to work, but that should do the trick.

thanks!
jen

Jen: Lisa only has 2 posts, so she probably can't PM yet. I think she needs 10 posts before the feature works.

I could not get it to give me the private message. I am evidentally not established enough (I don't have enough threads?) Anyway, sorry it took so long to get back with you. I have been out of town. Just send to my work email...lwilson@jcpsmail.org. Thanks so much!! I hope to talk to you again soon!

I just saw these posts and it looks great. I have been looking for a pattern of Cinderella running down the stairs and losing her slipper. I have Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Dumbo, Peter Pan that I would be happy to trade for Cinderella.

Cherries0404--

I have that Cinderella pattern you are looking for! I would be happy to send it to you-- please PM me your address if you would like it.

have a great day- Jen

Cherries0404--

I have that Cinderella pattern you are looking for! I would be happy to send it to you-- please PM me your address if you would like it.

have a great day- Jen

Hi Jen - I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't PM. I saw your e-mail a few posts back and sent you an e-mail. I just tried to leave you my e-mail address here, but it won't let me do that until I have 10 posts also (sigh). I look forward to your reply to my e-mail. Thanks!

I have the one of Walt and Mickey walking together hand in hand towards cinderella's castle. I really want to get my collection up.
Thanks and have a magical day.
Jean

I am also looking for expending my collection, and i am looking for the Walt and Mickey walking together hand in hand towards cinderella's castle, and chip n dale patterns, i have about 300 patterns from disney most of them from europe, and willing to share.

Cherries0404--

have a great day- Jen
I'm also looking for the pattern of Cinderella running down the stairs and losing her slipper. Saw it at least 10 years ago, haven't found it since. DYING to do it. help? Thanks!!

sherri-- no problem. I am not sure when I will get to a copier (maybe tomorrow night?), but I would be happy to send you the copy. Just please send me your address when you get a chance.

Have a great Holiday!
jen

Jennifer- I can't tell you how much that means to me. I have done about 10,000 searches on EBay , countless internet searches and never found it. Was beginning to think it was a figment of my imaginiation. You can mail it to: 11607 Drumcastle Terrace, Germantown MD 20876. Again, thanks a million!! Sherri:cheer2:

oh gosh I was just thinking about doing some more cross stitches - the last one i did was back in the 90s LOL But I'd love to get some patterns so I can make some for my mum.

Does anyone have any they'd like to share? Please let me know what I need to do :)

Jen - if you have copies of the cindy losing her slipper and the peter pan I'd love a copy :)

sherri-- I haven't forgotten you.. just had houseguests for the last week++ I will hopefully go tomorrow for copies.

my happiestest place-- please pm me your info-

have a great day!
jen

Hi Jen!! Thanks a million for sending that out- i can't tell you how excited I am. I can't PM yet (not enough posts) but my info is a couple posts up, or you can email me- sherriberkman at verizon.net. Thanks!! (Sorry for the weird email format, I can't post that info either.) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter