Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

My friend has started Winter in 100 Acre Wood, thing is she has now lost the pattern. I was wondering if anyone has it?

Is there any place in WDW that has x stitch patterns or kits that are "park exclusive"?

Is there any place in WDW that has x stitch patterns or kits that are "park exclusive"?

I know that I bought a kit at downtown Disney in that fancy art store. I think it's called the Art of Disney. I believe those are all "exclusives" that you can only get at Disney.

Hey Rhiannon,

I would love a pattern for the Disneyland Paris Castle. We have friends that are going in Sept and it would make a great gift for them.

I have a Disney pattern book, Disney home collection with 63 projects that I would be happy to copy.

Does anyone have the Disney Mickey Filmstrip one called "Mickey Over the Years"
I have only seen it from places in the UK. It is on ebay right now but I don't know how much it might cost, it is written in Leira (sp) Item # 170235162018. I have wanted this item for years but can't find it anywhere in the US.

Do you still have a Donald Duck cross stitch kit / pattern?

I have a Donald pattern with him and he's holding on a ships wheel and it is his whole body. And then I have one with him and Daisy in a row boat.

I will color copy and mail them if you are interested. PM me the addy.

I have only seen it from places in the UK. It is on ebay right now but I don't know how much it might cost, it is written in Leira (sp) Item # 170235162018. I have wanted this item for years but can't find it anywhere in the US.

I either have this kit or a pattern book with this design. I will check when I get home and pm you

Tracie

Hi, I odered my copy of this from www.sewandso.co.uk Hope that helps. It is a secure site and I have oreded from them several times. Tina

Thanks everyone. I did buy the pattern from the person selling at ebay. It only cost me $3.67 so I think it was worth it. I have tons of colors and aida cloth already so I can make the pattern.
I have plans to make it on the back of a denim shirt I have so look for me at the parks in Nov wearing it.

Have I miassed a pattern? Which one is the 50 th anniversary cross stitch several of you have referred to? Is it the one entitled The Happiest Celebration on Earth? Because that one is different from the 35th Anniversary which has the trolley car. Just wondering If I've missed one?

I have a quite a few Disney cross stitch books. I would be more than happy to copy and send to anyone. Just let me know what you are looking for. I have been cross stitch for over 25 years and have lots of cross stitch items, Disney and non Disney.

I am looking for just the pattern of Mickey Mouse holding the fireman's hand. They have the whole kit at WDW for $45.00 but all I need is the pattern as I have all of the colors of DMC floss and lots of material.

If anyone can help me out I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Krissy

Does anyone have any patterns for the baby characters? I'm looking for anything.

Also, might be interested in the right pattern of one or more of the 101 or 102Dalmations.

TIA!

BTW, I do have several Disney books, so let me know what you're looking for and I'll check. (Although some are still packed so it may take me a bit to uncover them all.)

Does anyone have a cross stitch pattern for the Map of the Hundred Acre Wood? I saw it in some cross stitch catalouge a few years back and forgot to order it and am now obsessing over finding it! Thanks for any help.

Hi there Jennifer,

I am currently living in South Africa and really struggling to get hold of disney cross stitch. Would love it if you could email me the patterns you have. Hope its not too much to ask...

Claire

Hi-- I have several patterns if anyone is interested. I am sorry I don't have photo links though, but would be happy to scan them later if you would like. No need to trade-- I am afraid I can't even keep up with scrapbooking.. so there won't be any crossstitching in my near future!

Here is my list--
From the Disney Home pamphlet by Leisure Arts:
(these are all big ones, some are on 4 8.5 x 11 pages a piece!-- FYI)
Dumbo and Timothy
Bambi (with butterfly, Flower and Thumper)
Mowgli and Baloo
Sleeping Beauty (she is receiving a kiss from her Prince)
Cinderella (losing her slipper)
Peter Pan and Wendy

Disney Classics (this is a UK one from Ebay)
these are smaller designs-- (I have done the Bambi and Dumbo ones and they are really cute!)
Snow White
Mowgli and Baloo
Lady (with no Tramp!)
Bambi
Dumbo
Pinocchio

Walt Disney Christmas in Crossstitch by Paragon (I got this one on Ebay too)
Large Mickey in Santa Suit with JOY printed on top
Smaller (like for ornaments)
Mickey
Minnie
Dumbo (really old looking Dumbo)
Goofy in Santa Hat
Pluto
Pinocchio
Thumper
Chip and Dale
Donald Duck
(I did Mickey and Minnie last year-- both cute and EASY!)

Just let me know.. have a great week-
jennifer

And to all other I'm desperate to get hold of some disney winnie the pooh to make for my 6 month old daughter. Let me know if you have any. Unfortunately I have very few to trade, as I only started the cross stitching about a month ago...

Claire

Paris castle?! Are there park specific patterns? If so I am totally behind in getting the kits LOL!

Have I miassed a pattern? Which one is the 50 th anniversary cross stitch several of you have referred to? Is it the one entitled The Happiest Celebration on Earth? Because that one is different from the 35th Anniversary which has the trolley car. Just wondering If I've missed one?
Do you have the 35th anniversary chart? I am looking for a copy, I would love to trade for it

Thanks Erica

I have a quite a few Disney cross stitch books. I would be more than happy to copy and send to anyone. Just let me know what you are looking for. I have been cross stitch for over 25 years and have lots of cross stitch items, Disney and non Disney.

I am looking for just the pattern of Mickey Mouse holding the fireman's hand. They have the whole kit at WDW for $45.00 but all I need is the pattern as I have all of the colors of DMC floss and lots of material.

If anyone can help me out I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Krissy

Do you have the 35th anniversary chart? I am looking for a copy, I would love to trade for it

Thanks Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter