Another snow day *OT warning*

I think you guys are getting what we had last night and today. We have amounts anywhere from 10 to 19 inches in south eastern wisconsin. DH has been snowblowing almost all day. Heck, they even closed all the malls today. DS was the only one that had to work today. Menards never closes.

Well, they went ahead and canceled school for tomorrow. At least my dogs like the snow...
IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

I just got the message from home that summer vacation is going to be another day shorter. :scared1:

I know you northerners HATE it....but being from 'hell'....all that white stuff is so dang purtty, I'd love to spend a week there.....but just a week!!!

Christmas2007WDW088.jpg
[/IMG]This is what "flatlanders" look like when the temperature drops.

Those "flatlanders look somewhat familiar. I think the one driving has been thrown out of FW. If indeed that's a certain person who's name starts with an A. The passangers name I think is on "THE" list.

Those "flatlanders look somewhat familiar. I think the one driving has been thrown out of FW. If indeed that's a certain person who's name starts with an A. The passangers name I think is on "THE" list.

Those two look like they need to be thrown out! Shady looking flatlanders if I ever saw one!:lmao: O.k., exactly what list is "THE" list?

Very funny Bigdisneydaddy!

We allready got the automated call from school for tomorrow, 2 hr delay, it is about 5 degrees allready with wind chill of about -20.. brrrrrrrrrr:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

I posted this in the wrong thread, I got it right this time I think

Oh by the way what is a flatlander???

I know you northerners HATE it....but being from 'hell'....all that white stuff is so dang purtty, I'd love to spend a week there.....but just a week!!!

I'm gonna debate this wit-ya Rog! You're from just NORTH of hell. True hell is central Florida from July 1 to December 1. Crap - at 6:00am and it's 85 degrees with 90million percent humidity!!! Even with the A/C at 70 - you still sweat!! Or is that a hot flash I'm having??

Anyhow - growing up just north of Buffalo, I'll take the heat, a hurricane (or 3-as in summer 2004) anytime over a really nasty blizzard or ice storm. Brrrrrrrrrr!!

I'll take the heat, a hurricane (or 3-as in summer 2004) anytime over a really nasty blizzard or ice storm. Brrrrrrrrrr!!

It's warmed up to about +3 (-22 wind chill) here right now. That's positively balmy.

It has warmed up considerably here, its 10 now. Where is my sun screen and beach blanket???:sunny::fish:

Maybe I should see if Rozonda will meld all the weather threads into one, I am spending too much time posting my whining about the weather. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter