Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Well, we’ve made it through the worst of September Snowpocalypse 2019. It snowed non-stop for 3 days and we ended up with about 6” accumulation. Luckily it was also very windy so not a ton of it accumulated on the trees; downed trees are a big hazard when it snows heavily before they’ve shed their leaves. Power lines are not an issue because they’re pretty much 100% underground, so no major disruptions of any kind. Plows and sanders have been out all weekend but the roads are a little slippery - the first morning commute of “winter” is always a treat because people need to remember how to drive on ice. :scared:

Temperatures are forecast to be above freezing by afternoon so it’ll be a slushy mess for a day or two. Back to seasonal (mid-50’s F) for the rest of the week and the long-term says it will be all lovely and golden again through to Thanksgiving (October 14). :wave2:

Anyone find out about Gumbo 4x4 ? I got a bad feeling about this , so tell me the bad feeling was the taco I ate

Anyone find out about Gumbo 4x4 ? I got a bad feeling about this , so tell me the bad feeling was the taco I ate

Unfortunately, I haven't seen him in the "class of 2019 parents" thread either.

Though kids going off to college does often mean changes in cable/internet plans and even hardware. I guess it's possible that he hasn't been on due to tech issues??

Summer attended her first puppy obedience training last night. While she enjoyed it more than 'Charle' he was a scaredy dog. She was ok for the most part, but then cowered a bit under a chair... must have been something that was said, that she did not like. 🐕

Last edited:

Summer attended her first puppy obedience training last night. While she enjoyed it more than 'Charle' he was a scaredy dog. She was ok for the most part, but then cowered a bit under a chair... must have been something that was said, that she did not like. 🐕

Awww

Wish you had a pic of Summer hiding under the chair. :dog:

Sorry, no cameras allowed for client privacy reasons. I can understand though. So, I've posted these. She emptied her toy tote, and ran around the room with it in tow. Ok, tried to run as the tote is almost as big as she is, and she likes the tote more than the toys.. lol. 🐶20191005_203648.jpg20191005_203623.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone and thank you Jane for keeping this thread alive here and there with many of your great dog pictures and trip pictures. :thumbsup2

As I am stuck in the house thanks to lots of Michigan rain and a lot cooler weather I just thought I'd drop by on this thread.

Still getting over the death of my cat which I'm sure many of you already know about. After 15 years.....it does take some time.

Hope everyone is ready to go into all the holiday madness and preparations. I know I'm not but I'm sure I'll get there. :santa:

......and Ronandannette........we're suppose to get snow flakes this coming week. Not ready but each day gets me closer to spring!!! :teeth:

Hi everyone and thank you Jane for keeping this thread alive here and there with many of your great dog pictures and trip pictures. :thumbsup2

As I am stuck in the house thanks to lots of Michigan rain and a lot cooler weather I just thought I'd drop by on this thread.

Still getting over the death of my cat which I'm sure many of you already know about. After 15 years.....it does take some time.

Hope everyone is ready to go into all the holiday madness and preparations. I know I'm not but I'm sure I'll get there. :santa:

......and Ronandannette........we're suppose to get snow flakes this coming week. Not ready but each day gets me closer to spring!!! :teeth:
:cold: Snowing here today after a week of idyllic (for us) autumn weather - a perfect Calgary fall day is brilliant blue and golden yellow. Like this:

:cold: Snowing here today after a week of idyllic (for us) autumn weather - a perfect Calgary fall day is brilliant blue and golden yellow. Like this:

View attachment 447628
View attachment 447630

Snow or not.....you have awesome views. Love those mountains in the background and I lived where I had the Rocky Mountain State Park in my background when I lived in Ft Collins, CO. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts