Animation Experience at AK

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
Wondering if anyone has done it and what you thought of it compared to the one they used to have at HS. Have a FPP for it next month. Thanks!

I’m excited about doing it this fall. I liked doing it at HS. Anxious to hear what people think of it also. I’m very disappointed though that Wilderness Explorers doesn’t open until 10. I’d like to pick up the book before heading to the Conservation Station. I feel like they need to change opening time back to 9. There are lots of stations along the way to pick up badges.

Thanks for posting the link. So is Rafiki‘s planet watch now just the animation activity and the petting area?

My friend is reporting lots of seating available for Standby guests. 175 total seats.

Here’s Simba - guidelines on the paper are quite obvious; she wasn’t too pleased about that.

Simba was the first session today. Timon is next.

Friend is reporting problems with loading and unloading the seating area.

Due to train problems, the 10:00 show ran at 10:30 which she did Standby. Her FP was for the 2nd/10:45 show so by the time the area was cleared for the 2nd show, all 10:45 show FPs had expired. She was let in for show #2 because CMs realized the problem.

Seats are too close together. A left-handed person was bumping elbows with her as they sketched!

I think we might go out and see the new RPW area without doing the animation class. Do you have to have an FP+ to get on the train?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter