Angela & Matthew - Home Wedding 4/25/2009 & Disneymoon - I'm MARRIED!!!!

Your wedding day will be fantastic. I'm sure of it. :goodvibes

Enjoy your honeymoon as well. It'll probably end way too quickly. ;)

Although we can always hope, right? :thumbsup2

OMG Tomorrow is the big day!!!

:woohoo::yay::dance3::banana::cheer2:

Have an amazing day and take in every moment! Have a great Honeymoon! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!:hug:

!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
:jumping1:

Everything will be amazing, and I can't wait for you to come back and tell us all about it. Congratulations!!

Congratulations :love: you are SSSSOOOOOOO close now! Wondering how the MAC trial went and nails??And hows Grandma doing???? pixiedust:
And what a perfect weekend coming up!!)

Just had to tell you all this since we "know" each other and are addicted Disney lovers: So DD landed in Orlando yesterday morning with her Senior class (328+ chaperones) and the stewardess on the plane microphone :mic: called her name and asked her to stand then she said "K**** in row 12 wants to ask you to PROM, he knows how much you love Disney and waited to ask until here" It really is a magical place!!) Aaaaawwww so cute!!)

Enjoy your day and MAKE SURE you dance - the reception will go by quickly have fun :love:

Thanks, everybody!!!!!! Eek!!!! I can't believe I'm getting married TOMORROW!!!!! I finished everything yesterday that I needed to, except I didn't get the chance to go see Earth.:sad1: Sam, did you see it?? How was it??

We're going to decorate the reception place in a few hours so I'm just getting everything organized! And rehearsal tonight!!! woo hoo!!!

Congratulations :love: you are SSSSOOOOOOO close now! Wondering how the MAC trial went and nails??And hows Grandma doing???? pixiedust:
And what a perfect weekend coming up!!)

Just had to tell you all this since we "know" each other and are addicted Disney lovers: So DD landed in Orlando yesterday morning with her Senior class (328+ chaperones) and the stewardess on the plane microphone :mic: called her name and asked her to stand then she said "K**** in row 12 wants to ask you to PROM, he knows how much you love Disney and waited to ask until here" It really is a magical place!!) Aaaaawwww so cute!!)

Enjoy your day and MAKE SURE you dance - the reception will go by quickly have fun :love:

The MAC went well, I took picks to post on here, so maybe I'll post it later if I get a chance!! And the nails are great!! I haven't had nails in soooooo long, so it's hard to get used to them!!! I'm having a hard time typing with them!!!:rotfl:

OMG, that is such a cute prom proposal story!!!!:love:Sounds like he's a keeper!!!!!!

TOMORROW is the big day! Just make sure you eat something okay?? Enjoy every minute!

You are so young!! :cutie: Are you planning to go out for your 21st birthday??

I know everyone always tells me that :cutie: No I won't be there for my 21st I wish but we were just there easter weekend to get our marriage license and meet with a floural company.But I think my DF is planning something hes been soo secret lately so I donno But I'll be doing something hopefully lol So we wont be back down intill our wedding in 43 days! :scared1: But yours is tomorrow :woohoo: :cool1: :banana::banana::banana::banana: Yay!!! Hope everything goes great!!!!! I'll be waiting for pictures :cutie: :surfweb:popcorn::

I can not even wait to see how beautiful you look tomorrow! Have fun at rehearsal dinner tonight, I hope the lady is nice to you at the church! We didn't have that great of luck in that department.

Have fun tonight girl and an amazing day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it.

YAY for the rehearsal! Tomorrow you'll be a Mrs. that's just too cool! :banana:

I just have to report that I just came from Angela's reception hall and everything looks amazing!!! Pretty in pink for sure!!!!! and the cookie table was :woohoo:, one of the biggest cookie tables I ever saw! (and tasty too, we were sneaking bites) I cant wait for tomorrow and I know everything will be PERFECT!

Yay Angela! I can't believe tomorrow is the big day! I'm sooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear all the details.

I just have to report that I just came from Angela's reception hall and everything looks amazing!!! Pretty in pink for sure!!!!! and the cookie table was :woohoo:, one of the biggest cookie tables I ever saw! (and tasty too, we were sneaking bites) I cant wait for tomorrow and I know everything will be PERFECT!

THANKS for the sweets update!!) We are all waiting for more! Thanks again and have fun pixiedust:

:cheer2:Hope the everything goes great!! Congratulations...and I hope you have a wonderful wedding and Disneymoon!!!

Ohhh Angela tomorrow is the big day!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I am going to see Earth tonight and told dave "we are going to see it honor of Angela's wedding tomorrow" lol! I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow and a great night tonight!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter