Angela & Matthew - Home Wedding 4/25/2009 & Disneymoon - I'm MARRIED!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics. It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding! Can't wait to read all about it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures Allison Wonderland - You all look like you had a ball at the wedding and reception!!) And the new Mr & Mrs. looked SO HAPPY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Thank you everybody so much for the wedding wishes!!! And Allison, thanks for sharing the wedding pics!! They're the first wedding pics that I've seen!!!

Everything went so well yesterday! First of all, the weather was gorgeous!!!! I could not have gotten luckier! I was happy with my hair, I was so worried that I would not like it and would have to come home and do it myself!:rotfl: All my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! The ceremony was perfect, I didn't cry nearly as much as I thought I was going to. I'm usually super emotional, but I think I was too nervous to cry! Allison, I cried more at your wedding than I did for my own!!:rotfl:

The reception went well! I was pretty mad though, the company that came in and did the lighting over the dance floor must not have checked to make sure the lights were actually working because only 1/2 of them were... you can see that in the pics Allison posted. GRR. I'll be calling them to b!tch from Disney World tomorrow.

That's about it! I can't wait to see my pics and video!! I'll update with more wedding pics once I get them!

Thank you everybody so much for the wedding wishes!!! And Allison, thanks for sharing the wedding pics!! They're the first wedding pics that I've seen!!!

Everything went so well yesterday! First of all, the weather was gorgeous!!!! I could not have gotten luckier! I was happy with my hair, I was so worried that I would not like it and would have to come home and do it myself!:rotfl: All my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! The ceremony was perfect, I didn't cry nearly as much as I thought I was going to. I'm usually super emotional, but I think I was too nervous to cry! Allison, I cried more at your wedding than I did for my own!!:rotfl:

The reception went well! I was pretty mad though, the company that came in and did the lighting over the dance floor must not have checked to make sure the lights were actually working because only 1/2 of them were... you can see that in the pics Allison posted. GRR. I'll be calling them to b!tch from Disney World tomorrow.

That's about it! I can't wait to see my pics and video!! I'll update with more wedding pics once I get them!

You looked beautiful!!! :bride: Hope you have a great disneymoon!! And enjoy the show on my birthday!!!! It's great we LOVED it!!!! :flower3: I'll be waiting for some more pictures when you get back!! popcorn::

I don't know if you'll be seeing this before you leave for Disney, but I know you'll have a GREAT time. Sending good vibes your way that you'll receive lots of pixie dust!!

Yay! Your wedding was awesome! Just think in less than 24 hours you will be walking into the magic kingdom getting your first glimpse of Cinderella's Castle! I can't wait to hear all about it. How excited are you?

Congrats Angela! You looked gorgeous! Thanks Allison for posting pictures! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back from the Disneymoon! :goodvibes

Angela, you are a radiant bride. And Matt, he cleans up well. Thanks for the pictures, Allison!

Oh you guys all look so amazing! I am so happy you had a perfect weather day and that everything went just as you had planned! Hope you are having fun on the honeymoon! Enjoy everything, now the fun starts and you can finally relax and have a cool drink in Epcot lol!

WOW just beautiful!!
Where did you get your veil?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I am in love!!

The wedding pics are gorgeous! I hope you're having a fabulous time on your DisneyMoon! I looked for you! I was so hoping for a DIS meet! I can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Hi everybody!!! Thanks for the comments!! We got back from Disney yesterday afternoon! The trip was fabulous!! Perfect weather every single day. I cannot wait to go back! I think Matt is now a Disney lover too, although he's too "cool" to admit it.:rotfl:

I have so many pics to post from the wedding and Disney!!!:banana: I'm going to continue my wedding stuff on here, and then start a seperate TR in the TR section of disboards. I'll post the link once I start it. I'm waiting for my photopass cd to come in the mail.

So here's some exciting news... my photographer offered to do a trash the dress photo session... for FREE! We're going to do it this Sunday afternoon, I can't wait!! I'll get to get my Harley pics!

Blah, back to work tomorrow.:sad1:

I have so much catching up to do on here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter