Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Sorry, I guess I didn’t read the title of the post. Do you know anyone that does Disney ones
There are not many active designers but they do pop in from time to time. Your best bet it to post in the main area and hopefully someone can help you. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hi Amy,
I have dear friends that will be celebrating their 50th anniversary in the next month. Could you please design a page that friends could write their sentiments on?
Names are Al and Molly. Dates 1971-2021 Don’t really have a them—(champagne, flowers?)would just like a pretty page/border andfor 81/2x11“ page. Would greatly appreciate your help!
thank you

Hi Amy,
I have dear friends that will be celebrating their 50th anniversary in the next month. Could you please design a page that friends could write their sentiments on?
Names are Al and Molly. Dates 1971-2021 Don’t really have a them—(champagne, flowers?)would just like a pretty page/border andfor 81/2x11“ page. Would greatly appreciate your help!
thank you

I went with gold since that is the 50th color. If you would like any changes, let me know. Also I added a second variation and put the muted white box in the middle in case you thought the gold would be too dark to show the writing through. If you would like the white even darker, let me know.

almolly_50anniversay_lettersize by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

almolly_50anniversay_lettersize2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Good morning !!!!

I am helping my friend plan a small graduation party (college) for her daughter. Anything you could do would be great - looking for party favor ideas!!

Colors: Light blue & gray
Name: Kiki

thank you 😊

Good morning !!!!

I am helping my friend plan a small graduation party (college) for her daughter. Anything you could do would be great - looking for party favor ideas!!

Colors: Light blue & gray
Name: Kiki

thank you 😊

I wasn't sure what items you might like so I went with a bag topper (in case you will be filling any with candy, confetti, etc) a water bottle label and a round design that you can use for cupcake toppers, labels, a cake decoration, etc. If you would like any other items, just ask.

kiki_bagtopper_graduation_spotted_lightblue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kiki_cupcaketopper_graduation_spotted_lightblue2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kiki_waterbottle_graduation_spotted_lightblue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy,
May we request a cowgirl party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and thank you card. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna and it's her 8th birthday. Can the thank you card plea say, "Thank You For Coming To My Party Y'all Cowgirl Johanna". I am including plates from the decoration I have bought.
103929_1.jpg
103930_1.jpg

Hi Amy,
May we request a cowgirl party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and thank you card. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna and it's her 8th birthday. Can the thank you card plea say, "Thank You For Coming To My Party Y'all Cowgirl Johanna". I am including plates from the decoration I have bought.
View attachment 582439
View attachment 582440

This week is crazy busy for me. Could you please let me know when you would need to have these? I want to do my best to have them to you in time.

I am doing a party on this saturday and July 10. If you have a chance to do at least one by sat , I would prefer the thank you card please, The rest are not needed until July 10

QUOTE="M_I_C_K_E_Y, post: 63090884, member: 127235"]
This week is crazy busy for me. Could you please let me know when you would need to have these? I want to do my best to have them to you in time.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Amy,
View attachment 582439
View attachment 582440

Here are the others you have requested. If you need any text changes, let me know...

johanna_candybar_cowgirlwithhorse by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cowgirl_dots_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cowgirlwithhorse_full by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cupcaketopper_cowgirl by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_waterbottle_cowgirl by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy. We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise in August. Do you have a template of their nametags or can design them? I think they look like Disney name tags but without the Disney stuff, of course. Or they may be just oval. I can't find a picture of one though. If you do, may I have ones made with the following names on each one? Separately though. Joanie; David; Brad; Julie; Megan; Daniel. Thanks for all you do.

Hi Amy. We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise in August. Do you have a template of their nametags or can design them? I think they look like Disney name tags but without the Disney stuff, of course. Or they may be just oval. I can't find a picture of one though. If you do, may I have ones made with the following names on each one? Separately though. Joanie; David; Brad; Julie; Megan; Daniel. Thanks for all you do.

Here are your requested designs... Have a great time!

brad_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

daniel_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

david_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

joanie_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

julie_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

megan_nametag_royalcaribbean by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I finally get the cruise again. Could I please trouble you for a t-shirt design? Could it please say "The Ball Family On The High Seas Again" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I also would love a magnet design saying "Twenty-Nine Cruises And Counting" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I appreciate anything you can do for me. We are leaving on September 17th.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!