Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
I finally get the cruise again. Could I please trouble you for a t-shirt design? Could it please say "The Ball Family On The High Seas Again" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I also would love a magnet design saying "Twenty-Nine Cruises And Counting" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I appreciate anything you can do for me. We are leaving on September 17th.

Corinna
I wasn't sure what you would see as a shirt design vs. a magnet, so if you would like the text switched, let me know... Have a great trip!

ball_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

skyprincess_porthole by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

melglnh2o

DIS Veteran
Hi Amy! It’s nice to still see you on here doing what you do best! Can you please do me a name fill for Giliana with soccer balls. I would like a traditional black and white one and also one with turquoise if you can. Can you also make a soccer ball design with her name and number incorporated as well (Giliana #1). Many thanks!!

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
Hi Amy! It’s nice to still see you on here doing what you do best! Can you please do me a name fill for Giliana with soccer balls. I would like a traditional black and white one and also one with turquoise if you can. Can you also make a soccer ball design with her name and number incorporated as well (Giliana #1). Many thanks!!
Here are 4 varieties... if you want me to make any changes, let me know

giliana_soccer_turquoise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccer_turquoise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccerfillturquoise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccerfillturquoise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES