Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I finally get the cruise again. Could I please trouble you for a t-shirt design? Could it please say "The Ball Family On The High Seas Again" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I also would love a magnet design saying "Twenty-Nine Cruises And Counting" and "Sky Princess Seacation September 2021". I appreciate anything you can do for me. We are leaving on September 17th.

Corinna

I wasn't sure what you would see as a shirt design vs. a magnet, so if you would like the text switched, let me know... Have a great trip!

ball_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

skyprincess_porthole by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy! It’s nice to still see you on here doing what you do best! Can you please do me a name fill for Giliana with soccer balls. I would like a traditional black and white one and also one with turquoise if you can. Can you also make a soccer ball design with her name and number incorporated as well (Giliana #1). Many thanks!!

Hi Amy! It’s nice to still see you on here doing what you do best! Can you please do me a name fill for Giliana with soccer balls. I would like a traditional black and white one and also one with turquoise if you can. Can you also make a soccer ball design with her name and number incorporated as well (Giliana #1). Many thanks!!

Here are 4 varieties... if you want me to make any changes, let me know

giliana_soccer_turquoise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccer_turquoise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccerfillturquoise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

giliana_soccerfillturquoise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi! I did a search by your member name to see if I could find anything alien vs predator but I couldn’t find anything. My sons 9th birthday is coming up and he would like Alien vs Preadator party but there are not any decorations in store with that theme. I was wondering if there was anyway you could make me anything w this theme? Water bottle labels, chocolate bar labels, thank you bag gift tags ect? It could be just Akien Vs Lrwadto picture or just Alien movie or predator movie whatever is easier for you? It’s his 9th birthday and his name is Johnny. Thank you for considering!

Hi! I did a search by your member name to see if I could find anything alien vs predator but I couldn’t find anything. My sons 9th birthday is coming up and he would like Alien vs Preadator party but there are not any decorations in store with that theme. I was wondering if there was anyway you could make me anything w this theme? Water bottle labels, chocolate bar labels, thank you bag gift tags ect? It could be just Akien Vs Lrwadto picture or just Alien movie or predator movie whatever is easier for you? It’s his 9th birthday and his name is Johnny. Thank you for considering!

I would be happy to work on this for you (assuming I can find the graphics I need). When do you need them? Just in case my week is crazy.

Hi thank you so much! Fingers crossed you can find graphics 🤞. His party is October 16th.

I hope these graphics get the seal of approval from your son. I am not familiar with the movie characters and had a hard time searching the names your provided, So hopefully this is them. If you need any other items or any changes, let me know...

johnny_gifttag_avp_aliensvspredator by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_waterbottle_avp_aliensvspredator by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_candybar_avp_aliensvspredator by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hello! It is so nice to say I am sailing again!
I am sailing on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas on their Halloween Cruise.. Oct. 31-Nov 7.
VTG Singles Cruise... Judy And Ann in cabin 10206
Any of your ideas so I could decorate our door would be SO appreciated! Thanks Judy

Hello! It is so nice to say I am sailing again!
I am sailing on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas on their Halloween Cruise.. Oct. 31-Nov 7.
VTG Singles Cruise... Judy And Ann in cabin 10206
Any of your ideas so I could decorate our door would be SO appreciated! Thanks Judy

I worked on these for you. Let me know if you would like any others or if you would like any changes...

judyann_cruiseporthole by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

judyann_cruisehalloween by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

judyann_cruiseanchorwithone by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

judyann_cruiseallurestroller by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

judyann_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hello! I am so happy I remembered your designs, you have designed a few things for me in the past..
I am sailing on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas December 26, 2021-January 2, 2021 a New Years Eve Cruise and celebrating my husbands retirement!

Sailing to CoCoCay, Bahamas
Cozemel, Mexico
Roatan, Honduras
Costa Maya, Mexico

we are a family a five (bringing my mom) with two cabins
8186 Shannon (myself) and Scott (Husband)
8188 Claire(NaNa-my mom), Isabella (daughter), Sophia (daughter)

Any of your ideas so I could decorate our doors would be SO appreciated! Thank you so much- Shannon

Hello! I am so happy I remembered your designs, you have designed a few things for me in the past..
I am sailing on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas December 26, 2021-January 2, 2021 a New Years Eve Cruise and celebrating my husbands retirement!

Sailing to CoCoCay, Bahamas
Cozemel, Mexico
Roatan, Honduras
Costa Maya, Mexico

we are a family a five (bringing my mom) with two cabins
8186 Shannon (myself) and Scott (Husband)
8188 Claire(NaNa-my mom), Isabella (daughter), Sophia (daughter)

Any of your ideas so I could decorate our doors would be SO appreciated! Thank you so much- Shannon

Here are several... if you would like any changes or any others, let me know.

claire_cruiseanchor by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

scott_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

scott_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruiseanchor by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruisenewyears by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

claire_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Here are several... if you would like any changes or any others, let me know.

claire_cruiseanchor by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

scott_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

scott_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruiseanchor by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruisenewyears by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shannon_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

claire_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
LOVE THEM!! is it possible to change the names a bit..anywhere it says Shannon replace with Mom, Scott replace with Dad, Claire replace with NaNa on all except "Shannon_cruiseanchor and Shannon_cruiseoasis" ..that is my mistake I did not specify

LOVE THEM!! is it possible to change the names a bit..anywhere it says Shannon replace with Mom, Scott replace with Dad, Claire replace with NaNa on all except "Shannon_cruiseanchor and Shannon_cruiseoasis" ..that is my mistake I did not specify

Here they are all fixed up...

dad_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

mom_cruisenewyears by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

mom_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

momdad_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

nana_cruiseanchor by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

nana_cruiseoasis by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter