Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

I hope you and your new MOH Lauren have a wonderful time dress shopping tomorrow!! :yay:

Thanks! I am so excited!!

OMG I almost peed myself after that one!!:rotfl2: I love that style of dress too! Are you looking into Calla Lilys? I had those for my bouquet...only red instead of pink. The pink ones are gorgeous. I do know what you mean about foofy. I was the same way...that's why I went with Callas. They are so clean and simple. The purple is pretty too!

To be honest, I love that picture just like it is. I will have the pink and you have the purple. Not competely decided but I love those pink flowers. I don't think I knew you had red ones!

I love the purple flowers!

And I don't know, I think Lauren would love the first dress :P (just kidding Lauren).
Haha I couldn't resists!!

Ohh purple and green are beautiful together. I also love the callas. I think callas would be perfect with the style you are going for. Of course I love hydrangeas too!!! I love your new inspiration. That MOH dress is so cute too! I love that color green.

Thanks! I love the pink and green, and Eric loved the green so I didn't want to get rid of it. I kept seeing pics like this that made me think of our location

untitled-1-copy.jpg

I just saw a green/purple color combo on the cover of Family circle magazine and loved it. I never thought to put those 2 colors together till I saw this-

345_FamilyCircleMay09.jpg

I think they're just beautiful together.

OOH I love that!!

Do you guys think the purple, pink and green go with the attic though?

Pink and Green do! I think Toni used that for her sweetheart table (oh Toni..pic please)

Yup I had red ones! How fun would it be to have the same flowers as our wedding bouquets lol:) They are awesome flowers and very rugged. With weddings I photograph I notice that some bouquets start to wilt towards the end of the wedding but mine were good for a week after!! The pink is so beautiful and I love the purple with the green dress. I think this color combo and flower choice is my favorite so far. And those centerpieces would totally go with what I have seen of the Attic.

These were my flowers:

1210025647_ea7172a462.jpg

I LOVED THEM!!!

I tried to find some pics that show the colors in the Attic. I think the pink, purple and green would be perfect.

Here you can see the chairs outside.
l_310e0cda36254068aebc58680fa05c51.jpg

I took these at my planning session of the chairs inside. The colors on the chairs are purples, pinks, yellows, blues and greens.

PlanningSession225.jpg

PlanningSession242.jpg

PlanningSession247.jpg

I don't know why but I was so anal about matching up the colors...lol.

My sweetheart table was done in pink and a light green. It's lighter than what you are going for but you can check out this website www.linenshowroom.com and that is where Disney gets their linens.

l_161431b5c58748f59b6c2e5787676ef2.jpg

Yup I had red ones! How fun would it be to have the same flowers as our wedding bouquets lol:) They are awesome flowers and very rugged. With weddings I photograph I notice that some bouquets start to wilt towards the end of the wedding but mine were good for a week after!! The pink is so beautiful and I love the purple with the green dress. I think this color combo and flower choice is my favorite so far. And those centerpieces would totally go with what I have seen of the Attic.

These were my flowers:

1210025647_ea7172a462.jpg

I LOVED THEM!!!

Oh those are beautiful!!!

Toni thank you so much for those pics!! That is extremely helpful!!

I just threw this together...What do you girls think??

I feel like there needs to pink somewhere else...like the cake or something. I LOVE the pink and it seems to be lost in the purple and green. Those shoes are cute:lovestruc

Love, love, love that cake!!! :lovestruc It is gorgeous.

Oh and I will make sure and pose just like that in the dress...:rotfl:

I really like how in those pictures you've reversed the colours between the groomsmen and bridesmaid(s?) with the green bridesmaid dress and purple bouquet, and purple tie and green floral palettes :)

I feel like there needs to pink somewhere else...like the cake or something. I LOVE the pink and it seems to be lost in the purple and green. Those shoes are cute:lovestruc

Love, love, love that cake!!! :lovestruc It is gorgeous.

Oh and I will make sure and pose just like that in the dress...:rotfl:

Thanks. My mom said the same thing...and I was trying to figure more pink. Remember I still have centerpieces to do...and Eric's lease favorite color is pink so I want to keep it to a minimum. Lol even though I keep thinking pink for my bouquet.

That cake is awesome!
I love it too!!

I really like how in those pictures you've reversed the colours between the groomsmen and bridesmaid(s?) with the green bridesmaid dress and purple bouquet, and purple tie and green floral palettes :)

Thanks! I was so suprised when Eric asked to wear a puple tie! I was thinking green but I do love the purple tie with the green bout. I still wish I could find a grey tux or suit but black might have to do.

K, have to go get ready for Wedding dress shopping!!:cool1:

I still wish I could find a grey tux or suit but black might have to do.

why can't you get a grey tux? I think a grey tux with the purple tie would be really pretty..very morning attire..and very French..wha ha ha (that was suppose to be a french laugh)

Here are some pictures I took while we were wedding dress shopping!!!

Woohoo $2200 dress:rotfl:
3473832429_774358ba05.jpg

On to the real options;)
3473833965_a8f71d18d6.jpg

3474642412_9c01164449.jpg

3474643174_6865a34bea.jpg

3474643908_d7f88cfcb2.jpg

And the winner is....:cheer2:
3473837173_d34c0469f6.jpg

I liked this picture because Amanda really looks amazing in her dress in this one...but the flash is really annoying sorry!
3473838057_e363ba52f2.jpg

Aww aren't we cute :flower3: This is the MOH dress we liked but I am not sure yet if I am going to go with it. It wouldn't be in brown but in this beautiful green color they have with either a matching green sash or a pink sash:lovestruc. We definitely loved the Taffeta though!! Definitely going to keep looking around...but this one is still a very nice option:-) I need to find a retailer that sells the Dessy group dresses because I love so many of their dresses on their website.

3473838935_0477f69199.jpg

It was so much fun dress shopping:banana:

Thank you!! Lauren beat me to it!! I have a dress!! My mom suprised me (kinda) and bought it for me. We tried on lots of dresses but that one was just IT!!! I feel so comfortable and pretty in it!!

Wow, you found your dress so easily - how cool is that! Thanks for the pics too MOH. You know what's really cool? You had potentially at least another winner in that lot - I also really liked the strapless/diamante buckle - so even if you'd decided on reflection that the one you saw before wasn't the One, you had other options in the same fitting without going to another store. How easy is that?? Anyway, your dress looks great on you, you can really pull off that dropped hemline decoration. I like your choice of veil/blusher too (the correct term for that particular style escapes me) :thumbsup2 So, any thoughts on jewellry? I know you were looking at those yellow earrings before, but now that the colour palette has changed...? :)

Love that dress with the birdcage veil!!!! Great choice Amanda!! It looks like old hollywood! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter