• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I the only one who can't stand Mickey's Voice?

How disloyal :lmao: . My DS 6 is extremely upset with me because I admitted I like Stitch better than Mickey :goodvibes .

We just returned last night and I have to agree about Minnie's voice. OMG, I thought I was gonna have to scream if I heard it one more time.

T.

i can't believe you!! you should have known this was coming through, right?! i mean posting somethign like that on a Board dedicated to the love of Mickey's world?!!? please tell me you saw all this coming!

From our Main Strategies Board here to our Community Board where it is better fit.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

now i cant seem to get the cell phone version of .." telephone its for you" out of my head....and thats not a good thing! :rotfl: i love mickey dont get me wrong...but his voice is not my favorite thing...hahaha now minnie..come on thats a classic...when i was little i had the minnie and me tape and it was minnie sinnging all bunches of songs...maybe i should go dig that up

I really don't like Mickeys voice either. There I feel better now.

I agree Jeremy - Mickey's and Minnie's voices have grated on my nerves since I was little. Love to see them in the parks though :worship:, when they can't talk!!:woohoo:

I hate to say it, but I agree. Also, in Jeremy's defense, if I had to listen to ANY character's voice ALL day for several days, it would drive me mad.

I love Mickey's voice. And Minnie's.. But then again, I have a high squeaky voice so... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter