• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I the only one who can't stand Mickey's Voice?

JeremyGNJ

none
I know it's probably close to blasphemy around here, but I really can't stand hearing Mickey Mouse's voice. DW had recently suggested getting a Pal Mickey and I told her it was a waste of money, because I would rip off the doll's head if I had to hear it all day.

Tell me I'm not alone.

Sorry....but I can't back you up on that one. Hearing his voice always puts a smile on my face. Now, don't get me started on Stitch's voice.

Mickey I can deal with, but don't get me started on Minnie!

I know it's probably close to blasphemy around here, but I really can't stand hearing Mickey Mouse's voice. DW had recently suggested getting a Pal Mickey and I told her it was a waste of money, because I would rip off the doll's head if I had to hear it all day.

Tell me I'm not alone.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Tell me I'm not alone.

WOW arent you brave to say that on the DIS :scared1: :scared1:

Well its been nice reading your posts..................................

:rotfl:

I like to sit in the back of the van on the drive to WDW while DH drives watching Mickey Mouse DVDs with my two kids. :earboy2:

Nope, you're the only one on the planet who feels that way...now get out of here!!!

Just kidding, I could see how someone might be a little annoyed by the sound, but it's music to my ears...mouse ears that is:)

I much prefer Donald's scratchy lispy voice or Goofy's hillbilly voice to Mickey's. My DH really thinks Mickey sounds too effiminate (like he has been castrated).

Nope, sorry can't identify! Love Mickey and all of his friends! Hearing any of the gangs voice puts a smile on my face everytime, even Stitch!

i can agree about Minnie being annoying, but not mickey.

And i DEFINITELY can't stand Stitch, since he was brought up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter