All Our Wishes Will Come True-A May 2010 PTR!-Trip Report is Started 7/14

Yes, I knew that. What I meant is that we will have one voucher, and we can get up to 6 FP Exchange cards using the one voucher. We will only have 2 cards unless we find 4 more people! Each card has 3 FPs good for KS and EE, and 3 for ITTBAB, KRR, and PW. And since we will have 2 cards that's 6 and 6 in all :) It's confusing, I know! I had to find a website that explained it all very clearly!

Oh, I didn't know that each card had more than 1 FP for a certain ride!! Is that always the case for the FP if you get it at AK? Do you know what FPs you can get at different parks?

Also, as a side-note, I was wondering if you and your mom are getting the PhotoPass? We're considering it but not sure...

Oh, I didn't know that each card had more than 1 FP for a certain ride!! Is that always the case for the FP if you get it at AK? Do you know what FPs you can get at different parks?

Also, as a side-note, I was wondering if you and your mom are getting the PhotoPass? We're considering it but not sure...

Here is the website I used to get more info on the GAD FP :Disney Untangled-Give a Day FASTPASS

I'm not sure either about the Photopass. I thought about doing a share (because really, a single CD for a family is ridiculously priced :scared1:) but I'm not sure how much we will utilize the photographers.

I just ordered our groceries from GardenGrocer.

We got:
-Bread
-Cheese
-Ham & Turkey
-Bananas
-Apples
-Oranges
-Grape Tomatoes
-Baby Carrots
-Cottage Cheese w/ Fruit
-Various Yogurts
-2 Boxes of Cereal
-1 Gallon of Milk
-2 Small bottles of laundry detergent
-2 Frozen Dinners
-Plasticware
-Paper bowls
-32 Pack of Aquafina water

Grand Total, including delivery, gratuity, and tax is $104.26. Not too bad overall!

We can get free mayo & mustard packets from the food court, right?

Day 9: Disney Studios Day 2
9:00am: Wake up!
10:00am: Be at bus stop
-Grab a FP for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror
-Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 11:05am
-Beauty and the Beast
-Ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
-Shop/meet characters
-See Block Party Bash
-Meet characters/shop/eat dinner (we will bring sandwiches)
-See One Man's Dream
-See Voyage of the Little Mermaid
-Magic of Disney Animation
-Ride Tower of Terror while Mom gets us snacks
-Wait for Fantasmic! for a ridiculous amount of time, then watch it (9:00pm)
10:00pm: Take bus back to Kidani Village
11:30pm: Bed

*Longest Wait: 15 Min-Block Party Bash
*Shortest Wait: 4 Min- Magic of Disney Animation

Day 10: Typhoon Lagoon
-9:00am: Wake up
-9:30am: Take bus/walk to Jambo House
-9:50am: Breakfast at Boma!
-After breakfast, do a little packing/walk around the resort
-1:00pm: Bus to Typhoon Lagoon
5:00pm: Bus back to Kidani Village
6:00pm: Dinner at Mara
-After dinner pack some more/ go for a swim?/walk around resort
9:00pm: Bed

Hey, I just did my Garden Grocer order too! I'm sure you can get mustard and mayo packets from the food court. I'm counting on the food court for our cutlery :rotfl:

Nice plans. I like your Day 10 the best. Sounds like a nice relaxing day :beach: Hope the weather is good for you.

Hey, I just did my Garden Grocer order too! I'm sure you can get mustard and mayo packets from the food court. I'm counting on the food court for our cutlery :rotfl:

Nice plans. I like your Day 10 the best. Sounds like a nice relaxing day :beach: Hope the weather is good for you.

I'm sure the food court will deliver on your cutlery demands :lmao:

Yes, it does sound relaxing-spending the day in a tropical paradise where another typhoon could come rolling in at any minute :laughing:

I hope the weather is good too-even if it rains, as long as it's warm and there aren't any thunderstorms we'll be happy :)

Day 11: Epcot-Future World
7:00am: Wake up
8:00am :Be at bus stop
9:00am: Rope drop
-Ride Test Track
-Get a FP for Soarin'
-Living with the Land
-Spaceship Earth
-Seas with Nemo & Friends
-Turtle Talk with Crush
-Seas Aquariums
-Ride Soarin' using FP
-Circle of Life
-Innoventions West (Great Piggy Bank Adventure & possibly Segway Central)
-Bus back to Kidani for lunch and break
-Dinner at Sunshine Seasons
-Get Mission Space FP
-Universe of Energy
-Ride Mission Space using FP
-Watch IllumiNations
9:30pm: Bus back to Kidani Village
11:00pm: Bed

*Longest Wait: 15 Min-Turtle Talk with Crush
*Shortest Wait: 2 Min- Living with the Land

Day 12: Departure Day :sad:
8:30am: Wake up/finish packing/eat
10:00am: Magical Express picks us up (I think it should be around this time)
1:00pm: Flight departs Orlando
3:25pm: Flight arrives in Buffalo

We will be very sad. But we joined a photopass share and I will be uploading/editing the pics on the 30th-31st, working on the trip report & scrapbook, and packing to go back to school for the orientation sessions!

I'm thinking about canceling Chef Mickey's. The price just went up to $26.62/person, which I think is a bit much for (what I hear is) mediocre food and character interactions. We can meet Mickey & friends at the Character Spot in Epcot. If we cancel and just grab a breakfast platter from Mara (which will probably feed the two of us!) it saves us $55. Any thoughts?

I just canceled Chef Mickey's. Mickey is available in all 4 parks, and aside from Crystal Palace, the characters I most want to meet are: the Fairies, Tiana, and the princesses (around WS or in Toontown), and the Up characters. Like mom said, I will eventually go back and can meet Mickey another time.

Also, Katie and I just picked our suite for next year. We picked one overlooking the valley so we can see the awesome sunsets every night :cloud9: We're sharing with a girl named Rachel that our friend Jill went to school with, and her incoming student friend. The best part? Our friends Ray, Wilson, and Tyler will be in the suite next to us! We're 303, they're 304! :goodvibes

I'm 19 today! Katie decorated our door and I think she did a great job!

Birthday%20Door.jpg

Mickey.jpg

Chip.jpg

19.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_9kccZjAp_Y4/S7XrwyBAXNI/AAAAAAAAAk4
/VJMHQoQzOHw/s800/rinky%20tinky%20tinky.jpg

When%20you%20wish.jpg

Castle.jpg

Belle.jpg

Since so many people are going home for Easter (except me) we're celebrating next Friday instead. We'll be going to Pizza Hut (since I don't get there often and we're poor college kids) then having a mudslide mousse pie from the union and playing some games.

Today I have a class, Katie and I are eating lunch, then I have work for 5 hours or so. I'll be spending the evening watching movies!

Happy belated birthday Gretchen! :goodvibes

I think it was a good idea to cancel CM's...I mean it's a fun thing to do but the food really isn't that great IMHO. So w/o the DDP, I don't really think it's worth it.

Happy belated birthday Gretchen! :goodvibes

I think it was a good idea to cancel CM's...I mean it's a fun thing to do but the food really isn't that great IMHO. So w/o the DDP, I don't really think it's worth it.

Yeah, I've heard iffy things abut the food and character interaction. As much as I'd like to meet Mickey, he's not on my top characters list, and we'll probably find him in the parks anyway. Plus, Mom's not crazy about the buffets/all you can eats, anyway, as she is currently doing the LA Weight Loss plan and has been very successful so far. We're keeping Crystal Palace, Ohana, and Boma because I've heard very few bad things about them, and we had a good experience at CP before. There's always another trip!

Yeah, I've heard iffy things abut the food and character interaction. As much as I'd like to meet Mickey, he's not on my top characters list, and we'll probably find him in the parks anyway. Plus, Mom's not crazy about the buffets/all you can eats, anyway, as she is currently doing the LA Weight Loss plan and has been very successful so far. We're keeping Crystal Palace, Ohana, and Boma because I've heard very few bad things about them, and we had a good experience at CP before. There's always another trip!

I hope you meant good things! :rotfl:

hahaha I can't read! Sorry! (I have an exam in 30 minutes so I hope I read those questions better) :rotfl:

Yesterday was my last day at work for the semester. My bosses bought me a $50 Applebee's gift card to use before/after Disney when we're too tired to cook, and 3 scratch off lottery tickets. I won $10 on one of the tickets, which I cashed in today and then bough 5 more tickets. Out of those 5, I only won $2. :sad2: That will teach me!

I went home Thursday night for a doctor's appointment and went to Home Depot, where I took 31 Mickey head paint chips-30 to make a countdown calendar, and 1 to write my screen name on and attach to my backpack at the parks.

Disney%20005.JPG

Disney%20009.JPG

Mom said our Magical Express stuff came yesterday-after I left, of course! She said there's two yellow ME tags and an info booklet, but no Tinkerbell tags. Are they not giving those out anymore? Or do they just come when you book a package and get your other things like Planet Hollywood gift certificate, mini-golf 1/2 off pass, etc.?

I'm thinking about canceling Chef Mickey's. The price just went up to $26.62/person, which I think is a bit much for (what I hear is) mediocre food and character interactions. We can meet Mickey & friends at the Character Spot in Epcot. If we cancel and just grab a breakfast platter from Mara (which will probably feed the two of us!) it saves us $55. Any thoughts?

i think its deffinetly a good idea. while CM is in a beautiful place, its more worth the price for families with little kids. use your money somewhere else where you'll get more out of it.

I also loved your idea of the paint thing mickey heads. I have those taped all over my bedroom door, they really do make great decorations!!!

Also, in response to your tinkerbelle tags question, when i went to disney last year we didnt get any. We got these big plastic tags to attach to bags (in addition to the magical express tags) but nothing tinkerbelle related.

Enjoying your PTR and cant wait to read more!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I also loved your idea of the paint thing mickey heads. I have those taped all over my bedroom door, they really do make great decorations!!!

Also, in response to your tinkerbelle tags question, when i went to disney last year we didnt get any. We got these big plastic tags to attach to bags (in addition to the magical express tags) but nothing tinkerbelle related.

Enjoying your PTR and cant wait to read more!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yes, I felt a little strange grabbing so many Mickey heads but I think the end result was great!

Apparently we didn't get any other tags besides the ME ones.

Keep reading! It's always good to have more readers!:goodvibes

So happy to hear you got some Mickey mail! That means we should get ours next week sometime! :cool1:

Last year, we got luggage tags when we got our MYR package stuff...they sent one for each of us and they had castles on them. I'll let you know if we get any this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter