Alaska/Wonder: Does dinner get pushed back on Ketchican night?

Asnell

Mouseketeer
I heard rumors that in past years, dining on the Ketchican night was pushed later due to the late all-aboard. Is that the case this summer, does anyone know who has cruised Alaska recently?

Thanks.

I can tell you this was not the case last month on our cruise. Dinner was at the normal scheduled times.

Heather

Ps. Best cruise ever :thumbsup2

No it does not but they did ask when you boarded what seating you were at. We came off of the Crab fishermans tour and got back to the ship around 630pm.

No, but when we returned, we were encouraged around 6:15 to go to our main seating anytime before 7:00. We ate on our excursion, so we declined, but I thought that was interesting.

In 2011 we arrived back late from the Crab Fishing excursion - we asked the night before about switching to late dining and were told it was no problem. We just let our head server know and were given a table at late dining instead. Obviously, they can't guarantee you the same serving team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!