AKL Activities

Yes, absolutely. The cast members do not check to see if you are hotel guests before partaking in the activities. Note that some activities require you to pay for them (such as wine tasting or ostrich egg decorating). Here's the December recreation calendar: https://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/pdf/AKLCalendar.pdf

I remember ten or so years ago, they only opened certain safari activities to concierge or AKL guests only, but based on the rec calendar, this doesn't seem to be the case any more.

Animals are easily viewed from the overlooks at both Jambo House and Kidani Village. The overlooks are staffed with cast members who are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The evening hours include night time viewing, which is kind of cool. Guests are allowed to view and enter all public areas of the two buildings similar to the other deluxe resorts. Sanaa restaurant at Kidani is absolutely delicious and offer excellent views of the savanna. I highly recommend this restaurant. I also love Boma, but it doesn't have great savanna viewing. Note that it is also a buffet. Jiko is a signature dining restaurant at Jambo House and also fabulous. You really can't go wrong with anything at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter