Airtran: Can I do this??

Speaking of carryons, I have a shoulder bag that when entirely full would exceed the personal items measurments but I wouldn't have it full and it would easily collapse to the personal item measurements of Airtran.

Will they still go by the standard measurements of the bag even though it would easily fit under a seat?

Speaking of carryons, I have a shoulder bag that when entirely full would exceed the personal items measurments but I wouldn't have it full and it would easily collapse to the personal item measurements of Airtran.

Will they still go by the standard measurements of the bag even though it would easily fit under a seat?

You'll be fine. I've never seen Airtran measure a carryon bag. Sometimes when there is just too much luggage, they will announce that they are checking rolling bags at the gate because there is no more room in the overheads.

I usually travel with a rolling bag that fits easily into the overhead. I also have my Disney Vacation Club "I know the secret" bag where I put my computer, books, purse, any snacks, etc. That easily fits under the seat in front of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter