Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Off the top of your head..... does anyone know the AM to $ conversion for CAD personal shopper purchases? I know the USD one like for DL tix (in the past) but what about for canadian dollar requests?

Off the top of your head..... does anyone know the AM to $ conversion for CAD personal shopper purchases? I know the USD one like for DL tix (in the past) but what about for canadian dollar requests?
I believe they are sticking pretty close to the cash value 95 miles = $10

Having a mini meltdown. Car back in shop snow tires went on last week and it needed brakes $900 later, Sunday am it wouldn’t start $60 taxi and rental and waiting. Hopefully just a battery.
meeting for C today . Teacher and remote prinicipal pushing to move him away from iPad into a laptop. His fine motor is awful, so typing is hard. He’s just getting independence with iPad . They are all gung-ho for some reason to try laptop. They don’t understand I will be required to do tech support and I starting tomorrow work 7. 12s in a row now is not the time to transition anything ffs. They don’t seem to understand even when I told them I was drowning. I basically have to preteach him all his days work the night before and he simply follows along .
So Fl is a go. I’m terrified someone will get sick before we go. So I’m debating locking the littles and somewhat the big kids down now especially with cases rising. And the screenings are all changed to include sore throats runny noses and pink eye again . Hopefully we get an early vax appt this am . But then I work 7in a row. I got my booster yesterday and I feel like a train ran over my head..
And I think you all know I work agency. I got my what shifts can you work in dec email. Work loves me because I take every shift. I don’t think the love will continue after I take the two weeks off at Christmas . I’m a little nervous to respond. I can’t continue like this once big kid leaves for school in January anyways i will have no one at home with the boys.
Positive vibes please. I need something to go my way.

Happy Birthday Jacqueline
Hugs
Mel
zJYyqrL.jpg

Having a mini meltdown. Car back in shop snow tires went on last week and it needed brakes $900 later, Sunday am it wouldn’t start $60 taxi and rental and waiting. Hopefully just a battery.
meeting for C today . Teacher and remote prinicipal pushing to move him away from iPad into a laptop. His fine motor is awful, so typing is hard. He’s just getting independence with iPad . They are all gung-ho for some reason to try laptop. They don’t understand I will be required to do tech support and I starting tomorrow work 7. 12s in a row now is not the time to transition anything ffs. They don’t seem to understand even when I told them I was drowning. I basically have to preteach him all his days work the night before and he simply follows along .
So Fl is a go. I’m terrified someone will get sick before we go. So I’m debating locking the littles and somewhat the big kids down now especially with cases rising. And the screenings are all changed to include sore throats runny noses and pink eye again . Hopefully we get an early vax appt this am . But then I work 7in a row. I got my booster yesterday and I feel like a train ran over my head..
And I think you all know I work agency. I got my what shifts can you work in dec email. Work loves me because I take every shift. I don’t think the love will continue after I take the two weeks off at Christmas . I’m a little nervous to respond. I can’t continue like this once big kid leaves for school in January anyways i will have no one at home with the boys.
Positive vibes please. I need something to go my way.

That is rough TammyLynn. I'm sorry you are going through that. :hug:

Hang in there TammyLynn

You know C best stand firm. YOU are not available to do a transitional support for him right now. Tell them you are willing to re look at the issue in the New Year.
Dang Tires are so expensive and auto repairs just plain crazy ,,,and my Ex is a Mechanic and usually does it for free.
Allow yourself some time to really think about your Trip and what the important things and expectations are.....don't over burden yourself with what if's.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Have we seen any rumours about a possible 20x event for black friday on AM shops?
nothing concrete other than my records from previous years. There's always been something the week before and the weekend of plus cyber Monday multipliers. I'm holding off on my next ordering with the hope that some different stores also have bonuses

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter