Air Canada Packages for 2007?

Casper:

Great idea. I used the Kayak site that MBB was kind enough to post to find all the United (Star Alliance member) flights out of HFX. I am going to call them tomorrow to see if I can book on any of them using points.

Flights from NS to FLA typically run us $2700-$3000 so it would be a real cost savings to be able to get our flight on points.

I really hope you find something. I hate aeroplan with a passion. Its so hard to get a flight. We're originally from NF and flying home is impossible. Its gotten to the point that we use our MBNA Starwood Master Card now instead of our aeroplan visa. That said, we have so many points and it kills me to use them on something other than airfare. It never feels like you're getting a good deal using it for other things. Let us know how it works out. I'd also try the Delta flights. We flew from Halifax (we were living there for 5yrs before we moved here) to Mexico on Delta I think. That was a few years ago so I'm not sure if its the same. Aeroplan told me a strange thing when we booked this time. Even if there is a flight on AC from here to Washington and a flight on a US airline from Wash to MCO we can't book it on points since they won't allow luggage to be transferred that way. We'd have to go out and pick up luggage and have it treated as two flights. Seems to me that when we flew to Mexico we went AC to Toronto and then Delta to Mexico... maybe its just in the US that they don't let you switch airlines... anyway, I'm rambling. I hope you get the seats you need.

If you do, use the Costco codes to get your rental thru Alamo in Tampa. I got a great deal on an SUV (needed a large one for the strollers and luggage)

Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter