After Hours Event - Resort Transportation

Disney_Bunch

Proud husband and father! A kid at heart!
Planning our first after hours event for next month. Do the buses continue to run guests back to the resorts after the event is over? I would presume they do but wanted to be sure.

Monorail wasn’t running when we left at 1:00am to go back to the Poly. The ferry was running and the bus.
Also good to know as we are staying at the Poly. Good news for us is this AH event is at HS so the bus is really the only option. As long as I can get back to the Poly or T&TC we will be fine! Thank you! :-)

Last edited:
Yes. There will be transportation until every guest is cleared from the park

Yeah, it would be pretty crappy of them to hold an event and then not get the guests back to their resorts. Disney hasn't sunk that low yet.

Yeah, it would be pretty crappy of them to hold an event and then not get the guests back to their resorts. Disney hasn't sunk that low yet.

Right... but with the recent talks about the possible elimination of EMH.... Is it far off to think this way? LOL

Anyone have experience if staying at a Disney Springs hotel? I'll be staying at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista for some of our stay and during the After Hours Villians. I feel like with a 1am end time, there will not be any buses heading to Disney Springs from any of the resorts. I may just grab an Uber/Lyft ride if that's the only option.

First check with the hotel! Those seven properties share an excellent bus system. You will want to know if buses run from the DAH park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter