Adult dining rotation

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
By booking the romance package, my DH and I (no kids yet) are able to request our dining rotation prior to cruising. I read on dcltribute.com that the typical adult/honeymooner rotation is T, AP, PC. (We had that rotation on our honeymoon, as well.)

We would like to be on a rotation with more adult cruisers, but we will be in PC for our formal and semi formal night, and somehow that doesn't really work in my head...tropical and tuxes...

Any feedback on this one? Does the rotation really matter as far as the demographics, especially if you choose late seating? I know they try to match up table mates (our entire section was honeymooners on our Wonder cruise...not a child in sight, which is kinda nice at dinner, you know?), but I can't see having formal night in PC.

Oh, I know this is not a big deal, but since we actually get to choose, I want to see what is out there!:wave2:

Late seating definitely has fewer little people than early...a much more calm, quiet atmosphere. Why not ask the cruise line which rotation is primarily adults and older kids? Then decide...

Yes, it is nice to be in Lumiere's on formal night, but it really doesn't matter! We've had a great cruise (9 times) no matter what the dining rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter