• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR questions

voleball

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to stay onsite for a few days and offsite for few more days. I should be able to do 90+10 ADR for the onsite days, but can i still do ADR for offsite days?

For example,
Staying 12/1 ~ 12/5 onsite and 12/5 ~ 12/11 offsite. 90 + 10 ADR will let me make ADRs for 12/1 ~ 12/5. But, can the online system still let me make a ADR for 12/6 ~ 12/11? these days are still within 90 + 10. Wondering if the system is smart enough to know my resort reservation is only until 12/5...

Just curious how it works.

Yup, they will know what your hotel check-in and check-out days are. On the online dining res only your checked in dates are "clickable". I would assume a dining CM will see it all too.

For your off site dates, you can still call 90 days ahead, but you'll have to call for every day at the 90th day for the locations you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter