Adding on DDP?

WendyWuWu

Mouseketeer
I have a question I can't seem to find the answer to, so I knew the great folks here on the Dis would know the answer. I'm attending a conference in September and have found a rate on Travelocity that's even better than the conference rate. If I reserve a room at a Disney resort through Travelocity, will I still be able to add on the free DDP by calling WDW? Or do I have to book the resort exclusively through WDW?
Thanks to anyone who may know the answer.

Sorry, but you can't add a dining plan to either a special convention rate room or a room booked through Travelocity. These bookings are not Magic Your Way package reservations and you must book a MYW package to add a dining plan.

Free dining is available only with a full price MYW package of at least three nights including a minimum of a 2-day park ticket. You can't combine that with any other discounted rate.

If you reserve through Travelocity, you can do nothing to your reservation by calling Disney. Travelocity would be considered the owner of the reservation and if you want to make changes you would need to do it through them, not through Disney. At any rate, booking through Travelocity you would not be eligible for any dining plan, paid or free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter