• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about resort deals

momtimesone

disney addict and mother of one
Hi all, We are looking to go back around Sept 15-21 of next yr. I was wondering if we get the free dining like I'm hoping we do :) Do we have to get a standard room to be included in the free dining plan offer? Can I get a perferred room with this offer? We are looking to mix it up for this time and stay at all star movies and we will be booking thru Disney with me doing all the deals.I have heard here on the boards that the mighty ducks wing is closer to the all star musics bus stops is this true? Thanks all for once again helping me get the info I need to make our vacations great.

Hi all, We are looking to go back around Sept 15-21 of next yr. I was wondering if we get the free dining like I'm hoping we do :) Do we have to get a standard room to be included in the free dining plan offer? Can I get a perferred room with this offer?

The only free dining offer there is so far is the Bounceback one for guests staying at a WDW resort right now until 9/28/07. Here is the info from mousesavers:

Bounceback Free Dining Promotion
This offer is available ONLY to guests staying at one of the official Walt Disney World resorts between 8/31/07-9/28/07.

Using a special phone number provided on some resort restaurant receipts or on a flyer provided in some resort rooms (*call ext 8844 from your room), you can book a vacation package for next year, for stays between 8/30/08-9/27/08, at a Walt Disney World resort with theme park tickets and receive the Dining Plan for FREE.

If you don't get the offer on a receipt or a flyer in your room, I recommend asking at the front desk.

There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement. Reservation for 2008 must be made before you check out and no later than September 28 to qualify. A $200 deposit is required at time of reservation.

So if you are going to be staying at a WDW resort before 9/28/07, you can book the free dining package now - otherwise you'll have to wait until it is (if it is) offered again in the spring, usually around April or so, to Disney VISA cardholders and then the general public for stays for the summer of '08.....
usually you can ask for any resort, room type,etc. as long as there is availability.

Sorry I don't know about the room location but hopefully someone else here on the DIS can help with that :goodvibes

There are a certain number of rooms (including preferred) set aside for each promotion. If a preferred room is available when you call then you can get it with the free dining (if it is offered of course, and if your resort is included).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter