A Wedding at Disney! My friend get hitched! Tripie complete 9/3 with TONS of pics!!!

OK, so I finally bought my ticket today for the Pirate & Princess Party. Just talked to Sarah and she said she'll probably buy hers today or tomorrow too.

Can I tell you HOW MAD I AM FOR NOT BUYING A STUPID ANNUAL PASS ON MY LAST TRIP!?!? ugh! I'm just picturing all the discounts I COULD be getting right now. :(

OK...so now on to pirate costumes... I'll post the pics in another post..

OK, so I'm going to have to post small pictures on here b/c the enlarged pics of all the costumes are HUGE!

I think this one might be too short... BUT... it actually covers my top half..haha

FW5486.GIF

Again...this one might be short... but it comes with the spiffy hat.. :rotfl:

9496.jpg

this one won't be so 'sexy' without the boots... and there's no way i'm running around MK in heels... so this is a possibility... :)

6689.jpg

yet another short one... ugh!

lg-888478xl%5B1%5D.jpg

and last but not least..for now..

007783283.jpg

I need to dig around some more. They had a CUTE pants one...but it was LONG sleeves, LONG pants, and heavy velvet... and I don't see myself running around in the Florida weather with that whole getup on!

Obviously I won't be wearing the sexy boots... I have a pair of flat black shoes I'll wear... or I'll be the first pirate wench in flip flops. :)

Blah...any thoughts? :confused3

What about getting a thirft store skirt and shirt and ripping them up?

Oh my - someone looking to "score" with Captain Jack? pirate:

I'm sure any of those costumes will look less provacative without fishnets and high heels - ;) - but will they be comfortable enough to wear all night? That's what my fear would be - costume being too restricting or too hot!

I wore a pirate costume about 4 years ago to MNSSHP - was a one-piece made to look like a 2 piece: black off the shoulder top and bold black & white stripe flowy skirt. I wore black flipflops and was sooo comfortable!

So that being said - I like #3 (looks more comfortable) or #4 (doesn't look like you'd be too hot wearing it & I mean "hot" in a bad way!)

Oh my - someone looking to "score" with Captain Jack? pirate:

I'm sure any of those costumes will look less provacative without fishnets and high heels - ;) - but will they be comfortable enough to wear all night? That's what my fear would be - costume being too restricting or too hot!

I wore a pirate costume about 4 years ago to MNSSHP - was a one-piece made to look like a 2 piece: black off the shoulder top and bold black & white stripe flowy skirt. I wore black flipflops and was sooo comfortable!

So that being said - I like #3 (looks more comfortable) or #4 (doesn't look like you'd be too hot wearing it & I mean "hot" in a bad way!)

hahaha! actually right after I posted all the pics I googled again and found another 'normal' looking costume with a long skirt and off the shoulder just like you described. I believe it was a one piece too. I liked it a lot and it was cheap! :) I'll try to find the pic again (i saved it on my work laptop) and I'll post it here.

I just thought some of them were entertaining. I totally should have posted some of the other ones that they had just for a good laugh! :rotfl: Apparently there was no such thing as a frumpy covered up pirate wench! did you know Playboy has their own line of halloween costumes? yup...and a pirate wench is one of the options.. haha

And if all else fails, I'm going to take Hedy's suggestion and make one myself!

found this one! this might be the winner so far..

**** edited to say .... boooo! everywhere i've found it..it's sold out. :( ****

005760687.jpg

That one is MUCH better!:thumbsup2 Think you'll be more comfortable in it too - minus the spiked-heel boots, of course!:laughing:

Hi, Im in for the P&P Party Ive not heard about that and it sounds fantastic cause I love them Halloween parties. I came over seen you posted in our Big Guys TR Good Luck with the costume.

Hi, Im in for the P&P Party Ive not heard about that and it sounds fantastic cause I love them Halloween parties. I came over seen you posted in our Big Guys TR Good Luck with the costume.

Thanks Bloodhound! :) The report about your trip had me laughing a few times. Glad the clan of guys had a great time! I haven't been to the pirate party yet either but I only hear good things!

Still looking for this darn costume. I think I'm going to plan B... a different one.. pirate:

Thanks Bloodhound! :) The report about your trip had me laughing a few times. Glad the clan of guys had a great time! I haven't been to the pirate party yet either but I only hear good things!

Still looking for this darn costume. I think I'm going to plan B... a different one.. pirate:

Good Luck finding a costume...maybe try calling around to a few consignment or rental shops in your area or make one ...if all else fails.

Yayyyy! I got my P&PP ticket in the mail yesterday! I'll take a pic of it tonight.. :)

Still on a hunt for a costume..although I haven't looked at all since my last post! :)

Yay for the P&PP ticket!!!! Now you can say NEXT month I'll be at Disney!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:wizard: :wizard: Sending more pixie dust for the costume! :wizard: :wizard:

Can't wait to see the tix!:woohoo:

Honestly, if you can't find a costume you like, I'm sure you could make something. All you need is an off-the-shoulder white blouse,a flowy skirt, bandana, and big hoop earrings. You can do it!:thumbsup2

Yay for the P&PP ticket!!!! Now you can say NEXT month I'll be at Disney!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:wizard: :wizard: Sending more pixie dust for the costume! :wizard: :wizard:

EEEEEEEEK! You're right!!! when did it get that close?!!! :cool1: One Month and 5 days!!! YIKES! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can't wait to see the tix!:woohoo:

Honestly, if you can't find a costume you like, I'm sure you could make something. All you need is an off-the-shoulder white blouse,a flowy skirt, bandana, and big hoop earrings. You can do it!:thumbsup2

Yeah, I'm not stressing about it really. When I have some free time at work I take a look. There's also a costume/party store by my house so I'm going to try there one day. Then my search is over and I'll improvise :)

I think a pair of black (or striped!) leggings under any of those costumes might make them a bit less... uh... revealing. ;) Or maybe just buy one and switch the skirt for a pair of your own pants?

Poly sounds awesome! No commuting in the way of gooood coffee. :) Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter