A Wedding at Disney! My friend get hitched! Tripie complete 9/3 with TONS of pics!!!

Yeah! Glad you and your dad reached a compromise! Guess that means you'll be up at the crack of dawn on your departure day? Get as many hours in with Mouse as possible!:thumbsup2

Hi,
Read your other tr which was great and then I came over to this one. Did u find out if P&PP is going on. If it is I highly recommend it, did it 2 weeks ago and it was a blast.
Looking forward to hearing all the details.

Guess what?!?! P&P parties were extended!!! :banana:

Looks like you can add that to your list of things your going to do! :goodvibes

Hi,
Read your other tr which was great and then I came over to this one. Did u find out if P&PP is going on. If it is I highly recommend it, did it 2 weeks ago and it was a blast.
Looking forward to hearing all the details.

According to tinkerbell above...they were extended!!! WOOHOO!! :banana:

Guess what?!?! P&P parties were extended!!! :banana:

Looks like you can add that to your list of things your going to do! :goodvibes

AHHH! AWESOME!! Thanks for letting me know.... you won't still be working down there, will you? I might have to stop by the BBB! :)

According to tinkerbell above...they were extended!!! WOOHOO!! :banana:

AHHH! AWESOME!! Thanks for letting me know.... you won't still be working down there, will you? I might have to stop by the BBB! :)

no problem! I'm not the tinkerbell that works at the BBB thats TinkerbellLuvr7 (Ive been reading her CP trippie too) Sounds like she is having a blast!

no problem! I'm not the tinkerbell that works at the BBB thats TinkerbellLuvr7 (Ive been reading her CP trippie too) Sounds like she is having a blast!

HAHA! Oops! I quickly took a look at the name and only saw 'tinkerbell' and just assumed! :) Sorry about that! haha!

I just caught up on your most recent planning. It's great that you are able to get a later flight out so you can enjoy your departure day a little more. And yea for you that you can plan in the P&PP!:cool1: That's one party I still have not attended, but maybe next time.

Hope your planning continues to go smoothly, any word from Lisa about lodging yet?

Just came to check out if you had any updates on your completed trip report and saw this pre-trip report!:cool1:

How fun, a Disney wedding!! Sounds like a good compromise between you and your dad. :thumbsup2

We just booked AKL CL for the first week in June. :banana: :banana: We are also flying Jetblue for the first time!

Love reading your pre trip report, I will be there around the same time. :)
we are going 9 May to the Princess and Pirates party! pirate:

Gotta love a wedding trip report, I'm in.

Was that picture of you and your friend at a Medieval Dinner? We did that when we went to Disneyland, it was a lot of fun.

Gotta love a wedding trip report, I'm in.

Was that picture of you and your friend at a Medieval Dinner? We did that when we went to Disneyland, it was a lot of fun.

Thanks for joining everyone! :)

The pic was taken at Medieval Times in NJ. I know there's a few of them around the country. Sounds like the same thing? :)

Hey everyone! I know I've been gone for over a month but work has been crazy!! I have to catch up on everyones reports and stuff. :)

So not TOOOO much news to report...I don't think..lets see...

I think I mentioned that we made all of our dinner reservations. I think we're only going to do the two main parks while we're there (MK and Epcot). We're not HUGE fans of MGM (hollywood studios? lol) so we're not missing much. And my dad for some reason isn't a huge fan of AK, although I like it a lot.

So our reservations are at Chefs de France, Le Cellier, and Teppan Edo for dinner. Yeah..I know they're all at Epcot but... we really don't enjoy the sit downs at MK. We also have breakfasts at Kona and Ohana. Yayyy! Tonga toast and REALLLLL coffee!

I most likely won't be joining my dad and step mom for dinner at Teppan Edo though. Why, you ask? Because I'm going to go to the Pirate & Princess party with my friend Sarah! :) She told me today she can most likely make it. I think even if she can't make it though, I'm going to go to the party solo. Just to get a pic with Jack. That in itself MIGHT be worth the $45!

We also agreed to get dressed up for the P&PP. And seriously?! Why can't I find any decent pirate costumes for women? Everything I find I doubt would be allowed into the parks. :rotfl: The sexy costumes are cute but umm... I wouldn't want to have parents explain to their children why there are naked pirate wenches running around Disney! I think I've narrowed the costumes down to two or three. I'll post them on here another day so you guys can vote which one I should attempt to get. They're the longest ones I could find that wouldn't make me overheat in May weather! :rotfl2:

Hmm...what else... OH! So the whole hotel thing fell through. Not sure if I misunderstood Lisa or things changed, but hotel isn't taken care of! haha! I talked to my dad, since they're staying at the Poly and he offered to let me stay in their room with them. Usually when we go away, we get separate rooms but I can't justify paying $1200 - $1500 for a room by myself at the Poly, or stay at Pop or another value alone would be a pain getting around and meeting them. So thanks dad for letting me stay with you!

And I think that's it for now! Off to go catch up on some trippies! :)

Love reading your pre trip report, I will be there around the same time. :)
we are going 9 May to the Princess and Pirates party! pirate:

Oh! I missed your post before!! I'm going to the party on the 9th too! :) Maybe we'll run into each other! And heading over to your pre trip right now.....

Ooh, Poly!
Looking forward to a PPP report.
I'm having a similarly hard time finding an Ariel costume that isn't dirty.

Ooh, Poly!
Looking forward to a PPP report.
I'm having a similarly hard time finding an Ariel costume that isn't dirty.

haha...too funny! I remember one time when I was looking for costumes I found dirty versions of all the princesses. made me laugh! :lmao:

Ohhh Lucky you to be staying at the Poly! I can only dream.

I'm looking forward to the P&P party too! Hopefully we can get picks with Capt Jack! I'm crossing my fingers that the lines arent too long. pirate:

Good luck finding a costume. I've been reading other TR's and other girls are having the same problem.

Getting close now! Month after next! :dance3:

Ohhh Lucky you to be staying at the Poly! I can only dream.

I'm looking forward to the P&P party too! Hopefully we can get picks with Capt Jack! I'm crossing my fingers that the lines arent too long. pirate:

Good luck finding a costume. I've been reading other TR's and other girls are having the same problem.

Getting close now! Month after next! :dance3:

ohhh it's getting so close!!! :) I hear the trick is to get on line for the 7pm opening of the meet at like 6:15-ish. You won't really miss much since the party doesn't start until 7 and then you're over and done with your pic with Jack!

I definitely have to thank dad for the whole Poly thing again. I might be an 'adult' at 27 but still don't want to splurge to pay for the poly! :confused3

Okay, I've been a little behind on TR's also, now I'm caught up on yours. Sorry to hear the hotel thing didn't go through, but yea Dad for the Poly, SWEET!!:cool1:

Can't wait to see the costumes you've picked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter