A Wedding at Disney! My friend get hitched! Tripie complete 9/3 with TONS of pics!!!

im hereee!!!

the costume you got is adorable!I made my own with a few choice pieces (if i get a better picture ill post it on my pretrippieee!!)

im hanging on for the rideeee SO SO SO SOON!!! :)

welcome aboard!!! pirate: I definitely want to see your costume! I'll have to post a pic of me wearing mine soon.

11 more days everyone!!!!! :banana: :scared1: :woohoo: :yay:

A little late but...18 for me! :banana: :rotfl:

So right about being under 30! It felt for a while there it would never get here. Good thing there is a TR board where we can read about other peoples trips. :goodvibes

I'm 56 days and counting...........:banana:

By the time I get back, you guys will REALLY be needing a fix! Look for my trip report to help!

So I did some research with the flowers for my step mom for mothers day, and the Disney Florist won! They're called 'Sprinkle Her with a Little Pixie Dust' :)

2438503325_f60c3d1ec6.jpg

So they'll be delivered on the 7th, the day we check in. Hopefully they'll be waiting for us when we get back to the room after dinner! :)
The flowers are awesome...they remind of Wishes grand finale fireworks at MK....my wife would love them for mothers day...I'll have to check out FTD to see if they have something similar...thanks for the picture:thumbsup2

You guys have some really great ressies picked out. Kona Cafe is one I keep wanting to get to and always end up canceling for some reason or other. Next time will be get there for sure!

I think your step mom is going to love those flowers, they are beautiful! What a bummer that she can't bring them home.:sad1:

And I have to say, I'm jealous that you are all going back to WDW soon. But I hope everyone has an awesome time!:banana: I'll get back there again one of these days......

A little late but...18 for me! :banana: :rotfl:

So right about being under 30! It felt for a while there it would never get here. Good thing there is a TR board where we can read about other peoples trips. :goodvibes

I totally agree! All the trips and pre trips keep in the Disney mood when I'm not planning a trip!

I'm 56 days and counting...........:banana:

By the time I get back, you guys will REALLY be needing a fix! Look for my trip report to help!

Oh I know I definitely will! :rotfl: We'll hold you over with our trippies until you leave and then you must take over!

The flowers are awesome...they remind of Wishes grand finale fireworks at MK....my wife would love them for mothers day...I'll have to check out FTD to see if they have something similar...thanks for the picture:thumbsup2

You're right! That IS what they look like! Great eye! If FTD doesn't have anything similar, I wonder if you can bring a picture of them to a local florist and see if they can replicate it? :thumbsup2

You guys have some really great ressies picked out. Kona Cafe is one I keep wanting to get to and always end up canceling for some reason or other. Next time will be get there for sure!

I think your step mom is going to love those flowers, they are beautiful! What a bummer that she can't bring them home.:sad1:

And I have to say, I'm jealous that you are all going back to WDW soon. But I hope everyone has an awesome time!:banana: I'll get back there again one of these days......

Definitely get to Kona! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it for dinner the last time we went. I haven't eaten breakfast there in a few years though so I can't wait! AND... I'm going to try Tonga toast for the FIRST TIME EVER! :scared1: I can't believe I've never had it before!

Yeah..I wish my step mom could take the pics home. :( But now I'm wondering...are flowers not allowed on domestic flights? They might be, as long as she takes them out of the water? We only have a 2.5 hour flight. They will be a pain to lug around though. Oh well.

Hey thats got to be the best idea we have a very nice florist shop a couple miles away...so I will print a picture.

Wait I have an excuse though! :) When I went to Vegas in February, the darn baggage handlers somehow managed to rip off one of the zippers on my luggage! :( I procrastinated getting it fixed and finally got it back late last week! :)

Get to packing ! You're gonna stress me out by not packing yet ! I thinking I am going ot begin really putting things in the suitcase next weekend.

Wait I have an excuse though! :) When I went to Vegas in February, the darn baggage handlers somehow managed to rip off one of the zippers on my luggage! :( I procrastinated getting it fixed and finally got it back late last week! :)

Well, I shall grant you an excuse - just this once!:wizard:

Now hop to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter