A Wedding at Disney! My friend get hitched! Tripie complete 9/3 with TONS of pics!!!

How lovely to get married in Taormina. We visited there when we were on honeymoon and its a stunning place. The bride looks beautiful too.

Haha I didn't have to wait long! Love those pictures as well. I agree with you on the Nutella snack packs. I took 5 of them home from Paris and I wish we had them here. Soooooo good!!!!

omg I wish I brought a case of them home! It was the perfect snack size. usually i'm prepared to eat the WHOLE container of nutella! :rotfl:

How lovely to get married in Taormina. We visited there when we were on honeymoon and its a stunning place. The bride looks beautiful too.

It was stunning! I need to get back there!

Ok, I think I've changed my mind -- I want to get married in Sicily!:love:

Simply gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Oh wow!! Those pictures are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of the Godfather movies, so those pictures from the movie were really cool!!

Holy Cow, those were amazing photos!! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I can just imagine how wonderful that trip would have been. The water is sooooo blue and those views, just breath taking. Thank you so much!!

Suz

....Here's Lisa and I probably the last time we saw each other in 2003?

76560008_2e35e23d32.jpg

....:hyper: I know where this is - it's in Lyndhurst!

Great update with photos are awesome....my sister was a host family for foreign H S students...she had a young lady from Japan and acouple years lady one from Italy...Franchesca was a wonderful vibrant young lady that still keeps in contact from years ago when she lived with my sister. She loved to go shopping for small antiques collectables...I took her around Louisville looking for her treasures....she was alot of fun to be around with my family. We are suppose to go visit her in Italy one day...but no plans are set as of yet....she should be finished with college now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter