A trip more than worth the wait!- Updated 5/4/10 Complete

Great trip report, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2 I'm one of those who prefers Illuminations to Wishes. :blush:

Just spent a bit of time catching up on your trip report and must say that I absolutely loved it. It was written with such excitement I can't imagine what you must have been like to be on holiday with. :thumbsup2

It was great seeing a lot of the pics as we were there the same time as you and it brought so many memories back for me - and your Halloween costumes were brilliant :worship:

Thanks for taking the time to do this, and sometimes it seemed to take forever for you to finish it but - guess what - IT WAS MORE THAN WORTH THE WAIT :cool1:

Great trip report, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2 I'm one of those who prefers Illuminations to Wishes. :blush:

Thanks, glad you liked it :goodvibes

Illuminations was good - we didn't have the greatest spot to watch it so I think that had a bit of a negative impact - but I think I loved wishes so much I will be forever bias!

Just spent a bit of time catching up on your trip report and must say that I absolutely loved it. It was written with such excitement I can't imagine what you must have been like to be on holiday with. :thumbsup2

It was great seeing a lot of the pics as we were there the same time as you and it brought so many memories back for me - and your Halloween costumes were brilliant :worship:

Thanks for taking the time to do this, and sometimes it seemed to take forever for you to finish it but - guess what - IT WAS MORE THAN WORTH THE WAIT :cool1:

Thanks so much ! I think all 4 of us were pretty much comparable to excited kids at Christmas for nearly a full fortnight :banana: :rotfl2:

I did get a little distracted with writing this - silly Uni work! but im happy you kept reading anyway :thumbsup2

really enjoyed the whole report, your future plans sound very exciting! so hopefully be reading another report in the not so distnat future...;)

A great trip report.
I will give you 1 great reason to return the world.
You don't mention going to see "Festival of the Lion King" at Animal Kingdom.
I think this is by far the best show in any park.

I agree about the Wolrd showcase being much better than expected, even our kids find enough going on to keep them entertained.

A great trip report.
I will give you 1 great reason to return the world.
You don't mention going to see "Festival of the Lion King" at Animal Kingdom.
I think this is by far the best show in any park.

I agree about the Wolrd showcase being much better than expected, even our kids find enough going on to keep them entertained.

Your right we never got a chance to see this show - we chose Nemo instead (i still listen to the soundtrack constantly!) - tbh FOTLK doesn't appeal to me, but its definately still a must do next time we go, and I almost know that I will be proven wrong and blown away.

I still dont understand how people have half days in AK, we did 1 and a half days here and didnt manage FOTLK or any of the trails! I guess we did ride EE so much that we lost count though :cloud9:

Just finished off - a great report - loved the penguin encounter at SW - thanks for sharing your lovely holiday :goodvibes

Sorry to bump an old post but I've just read this whole report and loved it! We are another couple in our twenties who love the Dis so it's nice to see what you got up to... and looking at your signature I see that you're going again very soon, so I'm looking forward to your next report!
Thanks again for a wonderful TR it looks like you had an incredible time! :goodvibes

Aww thank you - glad you enjoyed it - the trip seems like a million years ago!!

We are off in 4 weeks - hopefully going to start my PTR this weekend :goodvibes

Just finished reading your report over the last couple of evenings, thoroughly enjoyed it,great mix of pictures and writing hope you'll do a trippie for September's trip.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter