A Tribute to Mackey Mouse - R.I.P.

I am so sorry to hear this news.

I knew Marsha through her posts on this board.

I know she had such a wonderful love and caring heart encouraging all of us on this board.

She went through so much with her Tommy, as she always referred to him here and I know she loved her daughters and grandchildren.

She will be missed.

Saying a prayer for her family for Gods peace and comfort.

My wife had a thread on here when my mom was passing, and Mackey Mouse had contributed to it while mom was battling. I had not read the whole thread; only posting a thank you/tribute at the end of it after she passed. I also thanked Marsha after a response to my post, but that was all I knew of her.

Something brought me to that thread again today, and seeing her name jogged my memory of my wife stating Mackey Mouse, who had been very comforting while my mom was dealing, had passed. I went thru Marsha's posts to confirm, finding her diagnosis and various posts with her comforting OTHERS while she was battling to live herself. Also noticed the "go for the gusto" attitude toward life. Love it.

Through searches I found the announcement of her passing, and this thread. I'm sure my wife was returning the comfort Marsha offered her during my mom's illness. (I hope she was!) I wish I could go back and express my feelings while she was alive, but I'm rarely on here.

Such horrific stories as this have made me less and less of a believer, but if it's true I hope she's somehow reunited with her husband, who also sounded like a fine person himself. Take care, Marsha; I will always try to go for the gusto.

ps. Thank you, CarolAnn, for your wonderful tribute.

My wife had a thread on here when my mom was passing, and Mackey Mouse had contributed to it while mom was battling. I had not read the whole thread; only posting a thank you/tribute at the end of it after she passed. I also thanked Marsha after a response to my post, but that was all I knew of her.

Something brought me to that thread again today, and seeing her name jogged my memory of my wife stating Mackey Mouse, who had been very comforting while my mom was dealing, had passed. I went thru Marsha's posts to confirm, finding her diagnosis and various posts with her comforting OTHERS while she was battling to live herself. Also noticed the "go for the gusto" attitude toward life. Love it.

Through searches I found the announcement of her passing, and this thread. I'm sure my wife was returning the comfort Marsha offered her during my mom's illness. (I hope she was!) I wish I could go back and express my feelings while she was alive, but I'm rarely on here.

Such horrific stories as this have made me less and less of a believer, but if it's true I hope she's somehow reunited with her husband, who also sounded like a fine person himself. Take care, Marsha; I will always try to go for the gusto.

ps. Thank you, CarolAnn, for your wonderful tribute.

Marsha has been in my thoughts a lot lately and I always try to stop by here and check "her board" as Coping and Compassion was truly her baby.

I, too, try to make every day count and go for the gusto. It was a lesson well learned from her, and I'm trying to live my life with no regrets.

Take care and keep the faith... :grouphug:

Marsha was a bit of a hero to me - never giving up or giving in, no matter the odds. I am just returning to the boards after 9 months of surgery recovery and I am shocked and saddened to hear marsha has left us. Marsha, you were and always are an inspiration to me. Rest in peace with your beloved husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter