A Random Question(s)

marypops!

<font color=orange>Sponsered by Powergen!<br><font
I've had a random question in my head that has no point to it what-so-ever...

Why is it when you have a cold, your body temperature increases? shouldn't it either decrease or be called a "hot"?

if you're ill and your body decreases, is it called a hot?

id there such thing as a hot? If there is, what are the symptons?

yeah, don't answer if you don't want to, hey laugh at the fact this has been on my mind for the last 2-3 days. I just wanted to let you all know...

(wow, i haven't used a smiley at all in this post...)

What my Dad tells me who is a Doctor the reason your body temp. raises is that is the way your body fights the germs/infection in your system.

I don't know why they call it a cold and I don't know if there is anything called a hot, but my Mum mentions Hot Flashes ever so often.:lmao:

I've had a random question in my head that has no point to it what-so-ever...

Why is it when you have a cold, your body temperature increases? shouldn't it either decrease or be called a "hot"?

if you're ill and your body decreases, is it called a hot?

id there such thing as a hot? If there is, what are the symptons?

yeah, don't answer if you don't want to, hey laugh at the fact this has been on my mind for the last 2-3 days. I just wanted to let you all know...

(wow, i haven't used a smiley at all in this post...)

when you have a cold, your body cells work extra hard and produces proteins and enzymes (white blood cells) to fight off the invading germs.... since all of your cells are moving at an irregularly fast rate, its creating a lot of kinetic and thermal energy, so your body temperature becomes higher than normal ... and i guess its called a cold because people associate illness with winter.. and its cold in winter lol :P

fever can actually be good when you sick , its the body killing the virus

when i posted it, it was 10:20 i think... :p

i thought up another question when i was going to sleep last night but i forgot it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter