**A.Mickey's Designs**

birthdaydesign.jpg

Love your designs! I would like a stitch design for my son...I would like it to say Stitch Rocks! and for the picture to be one where he looks wild/crazy (not sweet...it's for a boy...lol). Thanks so much. If you have a girly Lilo and Stitch design, that would be good too. They are for Ohana.

Thanks!

When are you going? Wondering if a christmas themed design would be appropriate??

I have a different Idea for you. I just saw this stitch clip art and had to use it! :lmao:

goood1.jpg

good-1.jpg

We're actually going to Thanksgiving...will be eating Thanksgiving breakfast with them.:goodvibes

I found this picture of stitch last night and had to work on your design request already....let me know if you would like something different or if you have a different idea in mind.

stitchrocks.jpg

Love your designs! I would like a stitch design for my son...I would like it to say Stitch Rocks! and for the picture to be one where he looks wild/crazy (not sweet...it's for a boy...lol). Thanks so much. If you have a girly Lilo and Stitch design, that would be good too. They are for Ohana.

Thanks!

I was messing around in photoimpact some more and came up with this for your thanksgiving day breakfast, I hope you will be able to use it in some way :). Have fun! And thanks for the requests :hug:

ohanadesign3.jpg

Wow, I love all of the new Stitch designs. I especially like the first one! As soon as I put it on a shirt for my son I will post a picture of that one and the one you made me of the NY Mets Stitch. Thanks again. :)

Wow, I love all of the new Stitch designs. I especially like the first one! As soon as I put it on a shirt for my son I will post a picture of that one and the one you made me of the NY Mets Stitch. Thanks again. :)

Awesome!! I would love love love love love to see one of my designs on a shirt :hug:. Thank you for checking in. Hope to make some more stitch designs in the future, he is such a fun character :lmao:

I was messing around in photoimpact some more and came up with this for your thanksgiving day breakfast, I hope you will be able to use it in some way :). Have fun! And thanks for the requests :hug:

ohanadesign3.jpg

I really love this! This is what my dd will be wearing and my ds the stitch one. I bought the shirts and printed them out this weekend, so I'll post pics when I'm all done! Thanks so much!

I really love this! This is what my dd will be wearing and my ds the stitch one. I bought the shirts and printed them out this weekend, so I'll post pics when I'm all done! Thanks so much!

I am happy you like it :). Have an awesome time! Can't wait to see your pictures :cutie:

New Christmas Designs...I can mix and match whatever you want....can do other characters as well.
mvmcptink.jpg

mvmcp.jpg

christmasplain.jpg

christmas2.jpg

A new Design although a little late I know.

aidenhalloween.jpg

Do you possibly have this one with Minnie? If you do, I would love one for my daughter. Her name is Allison. I have yet to find anything for her to wear on Thanksgiving and I have already made her turkey hairbows, so I have to find something.

Thanks so much!!!

Do you possibly have this one with Minnie? If you do, I would love one for my daughter. Her name is Allison. I have yet to find anything for her to wear on Thanksgiving and I have already made her turkey hairbows, so I have to find something.

Thanks so much!!!

Wasnt sure if you wanted a more Halloween vibe....but here is what I came up with.

tday.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter