**A.Mickey's Designs**

I love the new Stitch one!!
Would you be able to post it without the Thanksgiving text?
Thank you so much
Hugs
Joanne

I love the new Stitch one!!
Would you be able to post it without the Thanksgiving text?
Thank you so much
Hugs
Joanne

Thanks sooo much! I had to change it up a little since I did it in Photo Impact and I have no idea how to work with layers yet in that program.

ohanadesign2.jpg

Wasnt sure if you wanted a more Halloween vibe....but here is what I came up with.

tday.jpg

I don't know what I was thinking about it being a Halloween theme. I think that I am going crazy.

I love the Minnie one. It is perfect!!

I just posted this on the Thanksgiving thread...but do you have the Thanksgiving one with a boy character...Donald or Goofy maybe? Looking for something my dh will wear. Thanks.

I don't know what I was thinking about it being a Halloween theme. I think that I am going crazy.

I love the Minnie one. It is perfect!!
Oh no....you didn't say you wanted Halloween, I was just making sure you didn't want the candycorn background or something...I am glad it was what you were looking for :)!!

I just posted this on the Thanksgiving thread...but do you have the Thanksgiving one with a boy character...Donald or Goofy maybe? Looking for something my dh will wear. Thanks.

Wow it sure is hard to find Donald and Goofy thanksgiving clip art, but I think I have an idea....I will work on it now.

Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! Thank you so much.:worship:

These are precious - would you mind too much doing this design with the following names on each individually???? Tamara, Debbie, Chelsea and Andy!
These would be perfect!! Thank you for all your hard work!!:santa:

It is your new design you just did for the Kuzian family for MVMCP!

BUT - if possible - can we leave the MCMCP off of it - my sister just reminded me we have our shirts for the parties but I would love to do this one for another day!!! If you have any other ideas to replace it with - I am game!! You are awesome

These are precious - would you mind too much doing this design with the following names on each individually???? Tamara, Debbie, Chelsea and Andy!
These would be perfect!! Thank you for all your hard work!!:santa:

It is your new design you just did for the Kuzian family for MVMCP!

BUT - if possible - can we leave the MCMCP off of it - my sister just reminded me we have our shirts for the parties but I would love to do this one for another day!!! If you have any other ideas to replace it with - I am game!! You are awesome

Thanks for the kind words!! Here are your requests!! :wizard:
tamarahattiltedwmerry.jpg

debbiehattiltedwmerry.jpg

chelseahattiltedwmerry.jpg

andyhattiltedwmerry.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter