**A.Mickey's Designs**

Isn't that trick (bubble letters) a great one once you learn it? :yay: So simple but soooo much fun! Great job on your new stuff -- I especially love the ToT stuff. Keep it up! :thumbsup2

Thanks soooo much!!! Means Alot coming from you. :goodvibes :hug: I just got a bulk of my shirts done for our upcoming trip! And I used your Stitch Searching for Hidden Mickeys, and the cool Tink Disign with Nana under it :).

Here you go Erika!! Enjoy the Cruise!! :cheer2:

gerbers.jpg

Thanks soooo much!!! Means Alot coming from you. :goodvibes :hug: I just got a bulk of my shirts done for our upcoming trip! And I used your Stitch Searching for Hidden Mickeys, and the cool Tink Disign with Nana under it :).

Oh hurray! Please post pics in my thread! I haven't seen any finished products with my designs on them except the ones I've made! :rotfl:

Oh My that was nerveracking personalizing for a DISigner like you!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :lmao:
Anyways....let me know if you want me to do anything different, I didn't really like how the Pupcat font has some letters in small in some in capital for personalizing? So I can change the font for your daughters name, but here is what I came up with :confused3 I hope your daughter goes on ToT!!

minnietoterin.jpg

Thank you...........
It looks great!

Another one :). I like this one alot! Thanks for the picture I snagged from Everydaymathchick's thread :). I am a rainbow brite kid!

awesomedisign.jpg

childofthe80scopy.jpg

Another one :). I like this one alot! Thanks for the picture I snagged from Everydaymathchick's thread :). I am a rainbow brite kid!

awesomedisign.jpg

childofthe80scopy.jpg

I was about to say, "hey I recognize that pic!" I love what you did with the Epcot ball. That looks really cool! :) Perfect for the 80s! :rotfl:

Yeah I was sooo excited about this one, that I put it on a black shirt this morning and wore it to work today!! :rotfl:

Here you go Erika!! Enjoy the Cruise!! :cheer2:

gerbers.jpg

I just stumbled onto your thread and found this. I love the Tower of Terror ones as well. Gonna concentrate on the cruise first. We are on this cruise as well and it looks great. Can i please get one that says The Leitz Family.

Thank you.

sorry it took me soo long to reply! I have been busy getting ready for our upcoming trip to the world!! Glad you stumbled across my thread :). I love doing requests!

leitzfamily.jpg

sorry it took me soo long to reply! I have been busy getting ready for our upcoming trip to the world!! Glad you stumbled across my thread :). I love doing requests!

leitzfamily.jpg

Thank you so much-it looks great. I'm glad I have 2 doors :) It didn't take long at all. I know what it's like to be busy as well. I have 3 young boys, and I 'm getting ready for the anniversary cruise right now as well. By the way, the back to school design...is that a font you used or did you create it. I just got Photoshop Elements 6 and trying to to do some personalization on some blank designs and that one looks cute.

Have fun on your trip.

Thank you so much-it looks great. I'm glad I have 2 doors :) It didn't take long at all. I know what it's like to be busy as well. I have 3 young boys, and I 'm getting ready for the anniversary cruise right now as well. By the way, the back to school design...is that a font you used or did you create it. I just got Photoshop Elements 6 and trying to to do some personalization on some blank designs and that one looks cute.

Have fun on your trip.
I should have a blast going with my 17 month old for the first time! Just hope he stays healthy he has had a bit of a stomach virus the past couple days:sick: ! You have fun on your cruise, are your 3 boys going with you? As far as the font goes, it is called Mickey Ears. Have fun DISigning :wizard: .

These are awesome!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Thanks much! :hug:

Got Inspired from a Dopey onesie I saw at Target. I dont know anyone who is bald, but I thought this was kinda cool! :confused3
bald.jpg

I should have a blast going with my 17 month old for the first time! Just hope he stays healthy he has had a bit of a stomach virus the past couple days:sick: ! You have fun on your cruise, are your 3 boys going with you? As far as the font goes, it is called Mickey Ears. Have fun DISigning :wizard: .

I'm sorry to hear about your son having the stomach virus. That's not fun. They bounce back fast. My 3 had it at the same time this past June. The cruise in Sept is just my DH and myself. The cruise in Oct. we'll have the whole gang. My oldest's birthday is 10/8, so it's for his birthday too. We usually go in Sept or Oct. I remember their first time. I even got their first haircuts at Magic Kingdom.:) Thanks for the font name. I'll give it a shot. already have so many magnets printed up, but I keep finding all these great DISigns.:)

BTW-love the bald one!!! Maybe I can use that one for my dad for the cruise.

Love the Potty one. That fits my DD perfectly. We jokingly call her Mrs. Peabody. LOL
Ha ha I am so glad someone likes that DISign :). I just got inspired by the look on their faces :rotfl:
I'm sorry to hear about your son having the stomach virus. That's not fun. They bounce back fast. My 3 had it at the same time this past June. The cruise in Sept is just my DH and myself. The cruise in Oct. we'll have the whole gang. My oldest's birthday is 10/8, so it's for his birthday too. We usually go in Sept or Oct. I remember their first time. I even got their first haircuts at Magic Kingdom.:) Thanks for the font name. I'll give it a shot. already have so many magnets printed up, but I keep finding all these great DISigns.:)

BTW-love the bald one!!! Maybe I can use that one for my dad for the cruise.
Wow that must have been crazy having 3 kids with the stomach virus at the same time:scared1: Have lots of fun on your cruises, with and without the kiddies. I will be going on my 1st ever cruise without the kiddo next May ;). We usually go in Sept to WDW, we have gone the past 3 years in a row. Oh that's awesome that you got their first haircuts at the magic kingdom!!

If you do decide on the bald disign, I would love to see your finished work :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter