A DISmeet here..a DISmeet there..Our August Southern Tour- Final Posts - #544!

I agree - you have some amazing trips coming up that I would love to hear about.

I hope you and Megan have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

ThanksgivingwithDonald.jpg

D~

I still wish you would do a PTR for all of your upcoming trips!

Thank you sweetie....wishing you all one too!

I agree - you have some amazing trips coming up that I would love to hear about.

I hope you and Megan have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

ThanksgivingwithDonald.jpg

D~

Thanks D, hope you have one too!

our Haiti trip will be done on my scrapbooking area - will post link when its going!

I will probably do a mega DLR/WDW PTR?TR and start it after we get back from Haiti! guess I need to give my fans what they want :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Megan...hope it is a lovely day.

poohthanksgiving.gif

P.S. Tim has NOT announced it on HIS thread, but he did on his PTR with Barry for their running in the 5K in Disney in January....they are having a baby. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Megan...hope it is a lovely day.

poohthanksgiving.gif

P.S. Tim has NOT announced it on HIS thread, but he did on his PTR with Barry for their running in the 5K in Disney in January....they are having a baby. :)

thanks Kathy! it was! hope your was the same!

huh, what, cool pixiedust:....will head over there to congratulated them!:goodvibes

Lisa, I hope you and Megan have a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Thank you Marv we did! hope you had one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter