5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

We were recently on the June 2 Wonder cruise and we have now booked the May 17, 2003 cruise. It will be me, DH, DS (age 13) and my parents. We are in cabin 6092 again.

Anymore 13 year old boys going???

Welcome, WHITEHC!

Mentally I'm about 13 - does that count? :D

- Jim

Jim,

Considering we are all Disney nuts, I would say just about anything counts! I am in Winston-Salem, NC, not too far from you!

Cindy

I worked in Winston-Salem for a few months at the beginning of this year. Actually, I booked our last cruise while I was there and probably bored my <strike>cellmates</strike> co-workers with all of the details! :)

- Jim

WHITEHC - Welcome to the group! This is great we sure seem to be filling up Deck 6. We will really have to work on that Tool Booth idea.

fran
:D

Well Fran, I'm right beside the steps and the elevators (deck 6), midship so let me know when my shift starts! ;)

My co-workers asked me what I do all night on the internet! I said I am on the "DIS Boards". They said still? "Your cruise is over" Move on" I said NO WAY and now I have next year to look forward to.

Welcome aboard WHITEHC. My family and I are orginally from Burlington, NC! Actually I will be visiting NC/TN area in September.

Are there any other people on Deck 7 besides DH, mom, dad and me?

Joe & Joanne: I am sadden to hear that you will have to change cruise dates. :( We will miss you on 5/17/03!

OK. It looks like we are covering Deck 6 & Deck 7. This is good. Are we represented on any other Decks?

I won't count Joe & Joanne out yet. It is still a long way off.

fran

:Pinkbounc

WELCOME ABOARD "WHITEHC" I ADDED YOU TO THE "LIST" ON PAGE 3.

Laura, we are on deck 7 also.

8 1/2 more months till final payment is due. When you look at it like that its not THAT far away.

Joanna

If you count only the Eastern Cruise weeks, it's only 23 more weeks. But that might be just a little much!! Anyway, it's less and less every day.

fran

;)

Boy, this thread was way down there. I guess everyone is busy getting ready for their Independence Day Celebrations.

So, everyone have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

And a safe and Happy 4th to you and yours and all us DISers.

Be Safe

Joanna

Hey, Joe! Was at the local K-Mart last week and guess what we found------- Yup, Boone's Farm. Price was $2.99. I don't think that is a very good price; but what the heck. If we need an outlet to fall back on we have one.;)

fran

HI Folks :WAVE:

Boones farm at $2.99? Man the Gov. must have misplaced a tax or something. Perhaps the vineyard is going the way of ENRON? Who is the auditor? Never, Never, Never pay more than $1.39 a bottle, even for the good stuff! Jeez what a rip-off:p

Hi,
Just back yesterday from Rcl Majesty Boston to Bermuda cruise. We had a great time. Hadn't been on this ship since 1995. Everything was great. First day though we kept saying, the Magic this, and the Magic that. We decided to stop comparring them, and then we had a great time.
Our cabin on the magic made our cabin on the Majesty seem like a closet. It was soo small.
Now I only have one cruise to look forward to.
Back to laundry now, can't believe how much dirty clothes I had.
Donna

How is the cruise to Bermuda. One of my goals is to do the one out of NY. Is the water rougher?

Oh! Never thought about it. The Boone's Farm was in a K-Mart down in "Palm Beach County". Things are just naturally more expensive there. DD thinks K-Mart is just trying to help out Martha Stewart.

How are those tomatoes doing?

fran :D

My 1st cruise was out of ny to bermuda, but the end of Oct. yes the water was very rough. Got really sick. my 2nd was Boston to Bermuda, in Aug. A little rough, but not bad, this one was great. Calm seas both ways thank God. From what I understand May and early June can be very rough. Much cheaper, as well as the fall, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Bermuda was beautiful, we spent 2 half days, and 2 full days there. The weather was actually cooler than it was here in Mass. last week.
Well, at least I have next years cruise to look forward to.
Donna

Okay guys, out of all of you that are going on the 17th, who has their reservations booked through DU? I have and I know of another family that will be traveling with us has. Just wondering...
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I can't wait until we are out of the 300's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter