5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

We WERE booked through DU, but then switched since I could get a better rate through our travel club.

- Jim

Hi Folks :wave:

Well we have officially cancelled our cruise date, however not for the reason of the wedding. Joannes mom recently fell and broke her arm and hip. Along with a stroke 22 years ago, congestive heart failure, osteoporosis and a host of other imagined illnesses she is bedridden. Joanne has not decided to put her in a home as yet (probably won't) and we will keep her at home. We now have a hospital room in the den:( Prognosis is not too good, and Joanne really needs another cruise right now! Not in the next year. So until things quiet down around here we will not be going. Hate to bore everyone but I am sure things will work out for the best:rolleyes: somrtime in the future. She has been with us for 23 of 25 years though!

J&J: Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hopefully she'll be doing better soon. :)

Keep us updated with how she's doing...

- Jim

Joe and Joanne...Our best to you both and Joanne's mom. I hope all goes well.

Our thoughts are with you all.

Joanna

Joe and Joanne:

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Guess what everyone? It looks like DH and I are planning to start a family next year around cruise time! We might be able to get some "magic sprinkled" on us during the cruise. ;)

We are nervous that we won't be ready.

Gotta get back to work before boss catches me. ;)

J & J - sorry to hear about your Mother. We hope all goes well for her. You're all in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

I Luv Disney Cruise - that would be great! then you could do a commercial for DCL. LOL

fran

Maybe you can do your own commercial, and say, This is our souviner from our disney cruise!!! (Probably spelled this wrong, but you get the message.)
We booked through BJ's.
Donna

Tomorrow we will finally be out of the 300's. It will seem forever to get to double didgets. Looking forward to the cruise will get me through the winter though.
Donna

Our cruise seems a long way off; but if we all keep working at it. It will go by quickly.

fran
:Pinkbounc

I saw a reply from Dave in another thread that the Magic's dry dock dates have been moved to Sept. 2003. Is that true? I was hoping it would be this year, that way when we get aboard it would be like new. I knew it was going to occur Sept. 2002, but I guess they had to change the dates. Oh well, I will enjoy the cruise no matter what it looks like. ;)

best of luck we have decided to do the same ....
we r booked for the week before u how ever..
peter & jen
oh yea if it is a girl jthe name will be Cinderella cindy for short
lol .... and need help with the boy ......

Hygiene 99 - That's great! Personally, I think Donald is a good name.

Only 41 weeks! Only 41 weeks!!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi folks.

Just found this thread. Yeah, I know I'm slow!
This is also my first post on the DCL forum as I usually hang about on the UK DIS boards.

We will also be on the 17th May cruise next year, deck 6 mid-ships. This is our first cruise.

'We' being me, Kevin, my wife Tammy and daughters India & Georgia, who will be 12 & 9.

Next May seems a long way off, but we are going to Portugal a week on Monday for 2 weeks, so I can't complain too much!

Regards

Kevin Stringer

Kevin: What cabin are you going to be in? We'll be in 6564 & 6566.

I wish <b>WE</b> had another vacation planned before then, but I guess Thanksgiving on Long Island will have to do, although it'll be with family... ;)

- Jim

Welcome aboard Kevin! It wil be me, DH and DD's 7 and 11. I added your name to the "LIST" n page 3.

Hey Jim, where on Long Island will you be? That's my territory. Welcome to the Island.

BF, most definitely. Will have to save though, can be quite pricey, depending where you buy it. LOL

I'm not editing Joe and Joanne till we're ready to make the spread sheet. Notice how I put "WE"RE" Jim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter