5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

I Luv Disney Cruise

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner
Is there anybody out there that has booked for May 17, 2003 Eastern Cruise?

DH, Mom, Dad and I have all booked for the 17th. We just got back from then Inaugural Western Cruise (11th - 18th).

We look forward to seeing you all there.

By the way, DH and I booked on board and got the special rate and on board credit. My parents however didn't book till after we got back and they of course didn't get the on board credit plus they are having to pay more than us ($300 more). They aren't joking when they say that the special rate is for on board only.

Hiya Gang!!! So far, we're booked for 5/17/03. Barring anyone shipping out (Pat). Can't wait to see you all again!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

Count us in too! WE just switched from 5/3.

We're in room 6080. I think Joe got 6076 & 6078. Yes?

I hate being back to so many days to wait!!!! BUT, at least we are going!! :D

fran

Hi Folks:wave:

Yes that would be us. Walls thinner on this deck allows for the lower price:D

OK cruisers lets fill up this deck, we can charge people going from deck to deck, you know a toll booth:p If you are on the 7th deck and want to go to deck three that will be 10 cents per floor. in that case maam your fee is $.40:) Of course all proceeds will be given to the winery of choice? Boones Farm perhaps?

hi, we'll be on this cruise too. We went same week in 01 and loved it. Will be 5 of us total. I was surprised that anyone was posting when the trip was close to 1 yr. away. But we are excited too.
I love this board. Going to Bermuda on June 30 on the NCL Majesty, and on that board people are just not as excited as this one. I have had no responses to my posts as to who's going to be on that cruise.
Sure we will be hearing from you all again.
Donna

Since a lot of us DIS'ers meet on the May 11, 2002 Western Cruise and we booking for next year I decided to create this new thread. I imagine it will get busier as the time passes.

Welcome aboard this thread. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome donnabres. I was wondering if other cruise lines had boards like these.
Boy, I can't wait to see how many pages this thread gets.
Joe - toll booth, great idea. Think of how much we could make for liquid refreshment as well as pointy cups. (You were sure right about the cups!)
Less than a year!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GarRy...When I saw you responding to this thread I thought you were joining us.

Only 9 months till March, when we have to put our hard earned cash down. That sounds better than a year away till we cruise.

nope not this one just got to finnally get logged on not sure of the proplem???? hope its fixed not a lot of time still trying to play catch up

garry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter