5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

This is good. Our group is growing.
Gary - will you be joining us? That would be great to get the two "movers" together again.
Joe - how are those tomatoes?
only 11 months now.

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Folks:wave:

Up here in Dreary Newport RI for a five day vacation. Joanne finally retired officially last Friday so she now has to find another job:)

Welcome back to the Geese:D Where have you folks been:confused: At twenty keys per minute it is going to take a year to catch up. Guess those kiddies changed your computer settings.:p

Fran and Laura: Great knowing who is behind the "Squiggle":p The tomatoes are doing just fine. I am one or two steps ahead of the water police. Have a few green ones already:) Just need the Balsalmic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Garlic and Basil and we will be all set:)

OK enough of the hotel data port, be back soon and HI TO ALL!

I'm on the Western the week before, i'll make sure they have everything "ship shape" for ya'll !!!

sorry it took so long to reply, but Cruise critic has a message board for each cruise line. I had been on their Disney Cruise Line board before going in May 01, but once I found this board didn't go back there as often.
The board for the NCL line is ok but we are leaving on the 30th of this month, and I have only got about 1 or 2 responses in the 3 posts that I listed. People just are not as enthusiastic as they are on this board.
Well, have to take my oldest grandaughter to dance pictures now.

Donna

just thought we would say hi to all ,
we r booked for the week before u all..
but thing may change u know how that goes sorry we would be on deck 7 if we switch the date .....
peter and jen :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are on Deck 7 also. We decided to keep the same rooms as last time, 7028 and 7030. Weather is hot and humid here in Clearwater. Nothing much happening here. Talk more later. -Laura

we have nav verandah so it should be close by
peter

Peter...Jenn...Are you saying you changed and are going on the Eastern???:p

WOOHOO

Joanna

:wave: Are you guys kidding me who all is here :rolleyes:

Joe and joann

mjasp

wdw goose

hygiene99

squiggle

darwin91

are you guys

:crazy: or what must be addicted to this thread,,,,

who else is back on here ?????

you guys are wild,, what can I say well hi all just passing through on the way to :wave: :earsboy: :sunny: :earseek: cmatt

casper as Joe says :jester: good luck and have fun,

keep me in mind wont you

Hi Folks :wave:

CMATT we be here just not posting yet, giving the fingers a break from the research project you gave me?:bounce: :rolleyes:

:mad: Just wanted to see what he looks like :wave:

Joe get ready I have more for you islands off of fla. shores not singer, maybe others or islands and resorts near enough to fla to boat as well as sea plane,, bimimi ,, berry islands ,, harbour marine resort,, chub cay resort

cayman love that island but condos on the ocean start 250.000 i was thinking 125.000

air fare is always going to be tough good luck Joe R&D guy

I'll be waiting air fare first please
:( ;) :rolleyes:

thanks cmatt

It is good to hear from you all.

Looks like we have quite a few return cruisers.

DH and I are heading to Disney Wilderness Lodge this weekend.

Gotta get use out of the Annual Passes! :cool:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

:D I gota get a better job with more time off and alot more money to keep up with you Dis nuts ,,,

ps----Joe i have looked at sanibel and captiviva islands ,, merritt???

looking for deals and steals and water as blue as caymans,,

and sand,, and nice people ,, that arent trying to steal yopur wallet,, maybe like south of the border,, cab drivers ect. and some of the wonderful people and nassau and the bahamas,,

get to work,, any help out there will be apreciated clearwater fla. wanting to find a nice island off fla. that i dont have to depend on the airlines and airfare,,

bimini islands and chub cay club resorts wonder what water planes out of fort lauderdale charge anyone know???? or boat

any how i love to cruise have fun still might be there in aug. budget problems though

cmatt :(

Maybe I should join you all.....5/17 is my Birthday!!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate!! But, I don't think hubby would approve since we are going on 8/3/02 and 7/19/03 already!!!

MJ

Count us in!!!

This time around we'll be bringing DW's parents and brother. We are set up for staterooms 6564 and 6566 and late seating - preference to LAPLAPL.

Let the good times roll... :)

- Jim

mmouse...You could always change your ressies from July to May 17th.. Something to think about.

Psiklops really how many of you guys off of 5-11-02 cruise are going this is wild you guys should start like a club what about jennifer 23 is she going?????

:rolleyes: cmatt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!