• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love the Devine story! Too funny!!

Just that one picture from Enchanted Tales with Belle looks AMAZING! And the Polynesian, wowwwww!! Sounds like an amazing visit!

No! Not wrong at all!! :)

The Polynesia is my most favorite resort that I have never stayed.

Just caught up on everything. Love the DeVine story...such a robot! :lmao: Such a cute picture of Dug too! :thumbsup2 And I LOVE :lovestruc your view from this morning!!! I have no problem at all with you jumping ahead to that!

Aww!! I love the photo pass card!

And I agree. No shame in jumping ahead! We wanna hear it! (that made me think of "We want the red head!!")

What a fun morning! Blake looks so adorable and grown up!! Yayy for 40 inches for the little guy!!!

Too bad about Andrew and his motion sickness issues...I can definitely relate to that on Star Tours...that one makes me sick too!

Sounds like a fun lunch! Too cool with your special car and pixie dust!!

I can't wait to read about your time at the Poly!!!!!

That's really cool about the Sci Fi car and gifts! Can't wait to hear about the Poly!

Awww! Blake is so cute doing the training. I SOOO hope they're still doing that when Caden is old enough! How old do you have to be? (I know I could look it up...just lazy)

Sad that Andrew is starting to be unable to handle the motion stuff. But I'm glad he got in lots and lots of rides before it started bothering him.

Yay! Can't wait to read more :)

What a great update! It sounds like an amazing day!

I completely understand what you mean about the difference between the values/moderates and a deluxe! We defniltey noticed the difference at the Beach Club as well!

The Neverland Club sounds great....they should have a grown ups night when we can all go play!!! :rotfl:

It was neat to read about you and John spending time alone in the park...I'm glad you had a great time!

Sigh. Halloween at Magic Kingdom...I hope to see it some day!

So awesome that your family had a spur of the moment trip!! :cool1:

I am so glad your stay at the Poly seems to be a good one so far! The Poly is DH's "dream resort", too! Some day, we will get there! We are staying at POR in Dec.

You and John deserved the evening together and it seems the boys had a great time at the Neverland Club!

Love your bracelet! Things like that are so special!! We have stuff from our kids like that tucked away that are special! Our kid's are 28 & 25!

As usual, nice pictures! The boys are growing up so fast!

Sounds like a wonderful day!
I'm with the PP, I want to play at the never land club!!
Cute pic of you and John!
And the view of the fireworks from the beach is AWESOME!!

Yay! Great update!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter