I've been reading, but pathetically behind on commenting!

Such a cute story about Andrew wanting to have the Cars pictures for when he's a man! :rotfl2:

So crazy seeing the boys grow up so much each trip!

The new Dumbo looks great. I love that they added water. Can't wait to ride it (especially at night)!

I can't wait to see all the new stuff - but it will be February before that happens. But I will be riding Dumbo - yeah!!
I could not handle spring break crowds - that would drive me insane! :eek:

I've been away from the Dis too long, I missed so many updates. All of which of course were excellent.

Are you planning to go to MK around the time Fantasy Land opens? I am sooo excited for that!

Yay!!! The Mickey pose is back!!!

We are not due to go back until mid November but I almost caved this weekend! I really can't wait!

Very cute pictures of Blake from this day! I love the close up on Barnstormer!

Too bad about the little monster in the bunny line! That would make me crazy!!

Woohoo about the Buzz score! Something I will NEVER accomplish!!

Nice update! Lots of cute pictures and, of course, the return of the Mickey pose! Also very cool that you saw your favorite cast member at CHH again! I can't believe you maxed out your Buzz score and don't remember it! :rotfl:

What a cute Easter egg hunt!! It looks like the boys had a lot of fun with that!

Too bad about the weird CM....sometimes people take themselves too seriously...doesn't seem like it would have been much of a burden to let Andrew play his game quickly, even if they had been "new" children. Its great that you guys are able to shrug that kind of stuff off so easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter