• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well, I had no idea that they did any of that at Epcot! Very cool. Glad the boys enjoyed it!

Yay!! The inside of the eggs!! :)

And we have that egg-zact same stroller (see what I did there??) lol. Same color and everything. It was our baby gear splurge, though I actually found it on Craigslist for like half the price. Haha. I'm bad at splurging.

That picture of Blake hugging the penguin is adorable!! Glad they didn't take Mr Penguin out!!!! :rotfl2:

Wow, 2 easter egg hunts! Very cute that they did it in the maze in the UK!

Gotta love those know it alls! :rolleyes:

Opening eggs is such a fun part of Easter! I'm glad we got to see what was inside...I was curious!

What a fun-filled day! I'm so surprised by the low crowds in both parks on Easter! It makes and Easter trip seem much more desirable than I ever thought before.

The Easter part of the parade looks so adorable. I LOVE Pooh's Rabbit. I want to meet him so badly! I have heard that on very rare occasions he is in the UK shop where Pooh and Tigger usually are, so I'm always checking in there when we are at EPCOT. Sadly, no luck!

Yummm, CHH! That Chicken and Fish basket would be great for lunch today! Think I can make it there and back during my lunch break?

Did I ever tell you about the time I told Mary Poppins that I wanted my picture with just the penguins - 2 at the time! LOVE THEM!!
I have also been in line to see Rabbit at DisneyLAND and they took him away 3 people before me and replaced him with Piglet. Hmmm, I got out of line - no offense Piglet!

Love the Easter Egg Hunts - I had no idea they did that. Pretty cool!!!

In front of the barber shop is our most favorite parade spot! I love the Easter parade opener!! So cute!!! I think the girls were supposed to be "chicks". :)

The Easter parade was really cute.
Yes, that is what I thought too, about the girl dancers being chicks.

Two years ago around Chrstmas time we went to "character palooza" (or what ever they call it) in the Animation building at DHS.
There we found Mary and three penguins! They were so cute. She would ask them a question and they would all nod their heads. So funny!

Loved your Devine story! I think she is very slinky in her movements.

That sure was a sudden end to the day!

We've had days like that where things were things just weren't working and going home was the best option. But it is not fun and I fight it every time. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter