24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Holly Stepanek,

The most I could find were 2 consecutive nights at BLT (studio theme park view, Mar 19th to 21st, for 54 points).

If that is enough for you, I, unfortunately, wouldn't have enough points (I was just about to alter the amount of available points in my post), but you may want to check with another DVC member.

I hope you are able to reserve with another member and have a great trip!
what if I did one night? Wouldn't be enough would it?

What about the night of 3/7 in a poly studio? I am booking another DVC stay 3/3-3/7 but need the night of the 7th as well.

Hi MusicalAstronaut,

It's currently showing:

- Saratoga studio preferred, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 13 points

- OKW studio near hospitality house, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 10 points

If you would like to go ahead with any of these, PM me names of all guests, ages of children (if any), address, telephone and e-mail so that I can try to secure the room.

Thank you for your interest!
Thanks for checking! I've settled on the night of Dec 3 for when I need to have a room, so those won't work for me. :/

What about the night of 3/7 in a poly studio? I am booking another DVC stay 3/3-3/7 but need the night of the 7th as well.

Hi Wosmama6,

Unfortunately, no availability for that night, the month of March is pretty much all gone at the Poly. But, if you want me to check another date, just let me know :)

Any availability February 2nd-4th (2 nights) 2 adults 3 kids?

Hi Leah Hellmann,

Unfortunately, no availability for both nights. There are 1-bedroom villas at a few resorts for the night of Feb 3rd, but my points wouldn't be enough.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again 🙂

I have 24 points left for rent at $14 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian.

Check-in must be within 60 days of date when reservation is made and check-out must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

I wanted to see if there might be an opening for December 7 for the one night and checkout the 8th.
if you could please let me know and if yes how to proceed.
Thank you for your help.
Very best,
David

Hello! Do they have to be used at Poly? Would they work for animal kingdom? 2/7-2/9 - 2 adults value studio? Just trying to see other options with the amount of points. Thank you! :)

I wanted to see if there might be an opening for December 7 for the one night and checkout the 8th.
if you could please let me know and if yes how to proceed.
Thank you for your help.
Very best,
David

Hi David,

Unfortunately, no availability for that night.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again :)

Hello! Do they have to be used at Poly? Would they work for animal kingdom? 2/7-2/9 - 2 adults value studio? Just trying to see other options with the amount of points. Thank you! :)

Hi alison228,

The points could be used for any DVC resort for the dates you are looking for, but, unfortunately, there are no studios available at any of them :(

Resort any but SSR
Check-in Date: Dec. 20 or 21, 2019
Check-out Date: Dec. 26 or 27, 2019
Deluxe Villa
3A, 1C(16)

Resort any but SSR
Check-in Date: Dec. 20 or 21, 2019
Check-out Date: Dec. 26 or 27, 2019
Deluxe Villa
3A, 1C(16)

Hi bweave,

I apologize for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, no availability for the entire period, only a couple of scattered nights here and there.

The best my points could cover is a studio for the night of Dec 24th at Boulder Ridge for 24 points.

Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children) Thanks in advance.

I have 24 points left for rent at $14 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian.

Check-in must be within 60 days of date when reservation is made and check-out must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort any, like beach club
Check-in date 2/3/20
Check-out date 2/8/20
Room Type standard/deluxe
4 people, 2 adults, 2 kids

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Hi I am looking for a studio for the dates 03/13 - 03/20 preferably the poly or animal kingdom. If not then any of teh Epcot resorts would be great.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter