24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly Stepanek

Earning My Ears
Hi Holly Stepanek,

The most I could find were 2 consecutive nights at BLT (studio theme park view, Mar 19th to 21st, for 54 points).

If that is enough for you, I, unfortunately, wouldn't have enough points (I was just about to alter the amount of available points in my post), but you may want to check with another DVC member.

I hope you are able to reserve with another member and have a great trip!
what if I did one night? Wouldn't be enough would it?

Wosmama6

Mouseketeer
What about the night of 3/7 in a poly studio? I am booking another DVC stay 3/3-3/7 but need the night of the 7th as well.

• MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
    Hi MusicalAstronaut,

It's currently showing:

- Saratoga studio preferred, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 13 points

- OKW studio near hospitality house, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 10 points

If you would like to go ahead with any of these, PM me names of all guests, ages of children (if any), address, telephone and e-mail so that I can try to secure the room.

Thank you for your interest!
    Thanks for checking! I've settled on the night of Dec 3 for when I need to have a room, so those won't work for me. :/

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    What about the night of 3/7 in a poly studio? I am booking another DVC stay 3/3-3/7 but need the night of the 7th as well.
    Hi Wosmama6,

Unfortunately, no availability for that night, the month of March is pretty much all gone at the Poly. But, if you want me to check another date, just let me know :)

• TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Any availability February 2nd-4th (2 nights) 2 adults 3 kids?
    Hi Leah Hellmann,

Unfortunately, no availability for both nights. There are 1-bedroom villas at a few resorts for the night of Feb 3rd, but my points wouldn't be enough.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again 🙂

DavidAG

Earning My Ears
    I have 24 points left for rent at $14 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian.

Check-in must be within 60 days of date when reservation is made and check-out must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
    Check-in date
    Check-out date
    Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

I wanted to see if there might be an opening for December 7 for the one night and checkout the 8th.
    if you could please let me know and if yes how to proceed.
    Thank you for your help.
    Very best,
    David

alison228

Earning My Ears
    Hello! Do they have to be used at Poly? Would they work for animal kingdom? 2/7-2/9 - 2 adults value studio? Just trying to see other options with the amount of points. Thank you! :)

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    I wanted to see if there might be an opening for December 7 for the one night and checkout the 8th.
    if you could please let me know and if yes how to proceed.
    Thank you for your help.
    Very best,
    David
    Hi David,

Unfortunately, no availability for that night.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again :)

• TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Hello! Do they have to be used at Poly? Would they work for animal kingdom? 2/7-2/9 - 2 adults value studio? Just trying to see other options with the amount of points. Thank you! :)
    Hi alison228,

The points could be used for any DVC resort for the dates you are looking for, but, unfortunately, there are no studios available at any of them :(

bweave

Earning My Ears
    Resort any but SSR
    Check-in Date: Dec. 20 or 21, 2019
    Check-out Date: Dec. 26 or 27, 2019
    Deluxe Villa
    3A, 1C(16)

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Resort any but SSR
    Check-in Date: Dec. 20 or 21, 2019
    Check-out Date: Dec. 26 or 27, 2019
    Deluxe Villa
    3A, 1C(16)
    Hi bweave,

I apologize for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, no availability for the entire period, only a couple of scattered nights here and there.

The best my points could cover is a studio for the night of Dec 24th at Boulder Ridge for 24 points.

Kerrie T

Annual Passholder
    Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children) Thanks in advance.

walshfamily

Earning My Ears
    I have 24 points left for rent at $14 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian.

Check-in must be within 60 days of date when reservation is made and check-out must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort any, like beach club
    Check-in date 2/3/20
    Check-out date 2/8/20
    Room Type standard/deluxe
    4 people, 2 adults, 2 kids

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

DanDDPT

Earning My Ears

Resort
    Check-in date
    Check-out date
    Room Type

Hi I am looking for a studio for the dates 03/13 - 03/20 preferably the poly or animal kingdom. If not then any of teh Epcot resorts would be great.

Dan

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS