2022 flower and garden menu with prices printable list

Not printable but there is a great app that has all the food and drink info for every festival - it's called "Food&Wine". Has pricing descriptions and you can select and map out all your favorites.
That’s super helpful! About how many items would constitute a meal? I realize this can be individual, but I just found about a $100 of items that looked good! Lol so, trying to budget for 3 of us, but not sure of a guideline since I don’t know how big or little the servings are.

Thanks!

The food at F& G Festival is more like tapas servings. We shared at least 3-4 food items and were fine. We also hydrated as well, which helps fill you up. I'd say you'd around $24-$32 for 3-4 items. Our two favorites were the lamb and black forest ham with cheese in a pretzel bun!

That’s super helpful! About how many items would constitute a meal? I realize this can be individual, but I just found about a $100 of items that looked good! Lol so, trying to budget for 3 of us, but not sure of a guideline since I don’t know how big or little the servings are.

Thanks!
Of course it's different for everyone but as far said 3 or so items should do it and might leave some room for dessert.

The food at F& G Festival is more like tapas servings. We shared at least 3-4 food items and were fine. We also hydrated as well, which helps fill you up. I'd say you'd around $24-$32 for 3-4 items. Our two favorites were the lamb and black forest ham with cheese in a pretzel bun!

Of course it's different for everyone but as far said 3 or so items should do it and might leave some room for dessert.

Perfect, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter