2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean! June 12, 2021!

It’s not on either for me!

Had you gotten anything from DVC to put in the reservation number?
Nothing yet from DVC. From the last couple of MCs, i seem to remember that it showed up in the app a couple of weeks before I got anything in the mail from either DVC or DCL.

I messaged Chase after receiving the call from DVC to verify they were working to correct the 0% issue. The response I received from Chase stated:

our records do not show that the charge posted to your account on August 12, 2020 for $6,812 was not eligible for the 0% APR promotional offer.

So, since their records do NOT show that the charge was NOT eligible, does that mean they are admitting it is eligible or was that just a bad choice of grammar to use a double negative? I responded to make sure this means my next statement will show the balance under the promotional interest rate.

I messaged Chase after receiving the call from DVC to verify they were working to correct the 0% issue. The response I received from Chase stated:

our records do not show that the charge posted to your account on August 12, 2020 for $6,812 was not eligible for the 0% APR promotional offer.

So, since their records do NOT show that the charge was NOT eligible, does that mean they are admitting it is eligible or was that just a bad choice of grammar to use a double negative? I responded to make sure this means my next statement will show the balance under the promotional interest rate.
I could not guess how to interpret it, but I probably would not trust that response. I had two different messaging reps tell me my charge was eligible for 0%, yet when escalated the escalation reps said no. I don’t know what those regular messaging reps are or are not seeing compared to the escalation reps.

My reservation isn’t on the site yet, and no response yet regard the Chase charge.

An e-mail from Terri today

We were able to rectify the situation with Chase and my team has been working on getting to all the Members that have been impacted. They likely just haven’t reached out to you yet. I will send a note to them to make sure they reach out to you today.

Thank you so much. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Terri

That's great, but I still want to hear it from Chase! ;)
This is the thing! The fellow at Chase did not call us back yesterday, and today we were told to leave a message with whomever it was who answered his phone.

An e-mail from Terri today

We were able to rectify the situation with Chase and my team has been working on getting to all the Members that have been impacted. They likely just haven’t reached out to you yet. I will send a note to them to make sure they reach out to you today.

Thank you so much. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Terri
Just called Chase and the rep had no idea about this issue. Said same things about not qualifying. Asked to speak with supervisor but she said they all have same info.
Is it possible for you to share Terri Schulz’s email address?

The Chase rep did say that Chase would correct any interest payment if the issue is resolved in my favor. I’m not confident they’re moving fast enough.

thanks to all for the updates.

I also have not yet heard from Chase after my most recent note to them. After this is all sorted out, I plan to send another communication to Chase about their inconsistency in responses to those of us who have been sharing here. There are definitely opportunities for learning and improvements on their side.

Okay, I’m feeling very hopeful about this, based on all of your hard work. My payment due date is tomorrow. I’ve paid the full balance minus the cruise charges, which is more than the minimum payment.

Okay, I’m feeling very hopeful about this, based on all of your hard work. My payment due date is tomorrow. I’ve paid the full balance minus the cruise charges, which is more than the minimum payment.
We are paying off another cruise and paid toward that as well.

Oh my, tonight I got a call from the fellow in the executive office. He has not heard of anything about Chase working with Disney Vacation Club. I actually was quite distressed when he asked me exactly was the charge was!!! When I said a DCL Cruise, he said, well, that should be covered, or words to that extent. Honestly, if he had read the letter Tom had sent, and listened to every conversation, he should have known.

I am less hopeful now since he mention it is in Marketing hands!! Others here have heard that days/weeks ago!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter