2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel

Hi! I'm in round two for WDW.
Yay Congrats!
I'm R2 for WDW.
Whoo Hoo!
I still haven’t heard either way so I’m assuming I’m a no go.
Ugh! Have you checked your spam folder. Last year I got my no around 4am and it went to my junk.
I'm in for round 2. Did your email actually say you were in for the DVC specialty? My email just said I had advanced to the next round.
Congrats! No it didn’t, but that was the speciality I chose. I’ve heard they won’t mention specialities until the interview round.

No email for me so I guess I'm out too! Fyi, the confirmation email from the original submission says that due to the number of submissions they may be unable to contact applicants not chosen to advance.

Definitely check your spam folder. I just happened to check my folder yesterday, and the email was sitting in there. Found that strange, as last year any email from the panel search came through fine.

They are saying if you have not heard anything then you should try to log into the Moms site.

I got a thanks but no thanks email yesterday.

WhAt is the dvc speciality? I’m a dvc member and I have no idea what it is

I received a Yes for Round Two also. I applied for WDW. I made my video this morning, typed in my answers and hit submit! What a relief to have it done! Good luck to all you other Yes's.

I received a Yes for Round Two also. I applied for WDW. I made my video this morning, typed in my answers and hit submit! What a relief to have it done! Good luck to all you other Yes's.
Good for you, I haven't started yet. Been crazy busy with work and my toddler. Hoping to do it all over the weekend.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest