2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel

I made it to round 2 as well! So excited. I just happened to check the website today since I hadn’t received an email. Went back to double check spam and there it was. I’m so glad I checked otherwise I would have missed the deadline. Good luck everyone!

Here's a warning. I got a rejection last week but my wife didn't. After looking on here and seeing people got Round 2 notices I told her to check spam and there was her Round 2 notice. So, if you haven't gotten anything, definitely check spam.

Wow congrats! Good luck
I made it to round 2 as well! So excited. I just happened to check the website today since I hadn’t received an email. Went back to double check spam and there it was. I’m so glad I checked otherwise I would have missed the deadline. Good luck everyone!

Finished my round two video and questions on Monday and submitted. Boy was it nerve-wracking! It is hard not knowing what they are looking for, so I really tried to be myself. Good luck to everyone in round 2!!!

Finished my round two video and questions on Monday and submitted. Boy was it nerve-wracking! It is hard not knowing what they are looking for, so I really tried to be myself. Good luck to everyone in round 2!!!
Good luck! From last year's reports, R3 emails will go out the end of next week. EEEK!

Good luck! From last year's reports, R3 emails will go out the end of next week. EEEK!

Was just about to ask that question... Thanks! Does anyone have a rough idea of general number they cut down to in each round? I imagine by R3 it is a slim number since they don't want to be doing hundreds and hundreds of phone interviews.

Submitted finally this morning, one take video with my roots on display since my hairdresser had to cancel yesterday. The only thing that scares me about the video is when saved in photos it says 1:01, but on iMovie it says it's exactly one minute. I have no expectations, just excited to make it to round two for the first time.

Good luck everyone!

Looks like emails for R3 have been sent... I won't be moving on but good luck to all the other moms and dads out there!

Thank you! I'm trying not to be nervous about the phone interview -- I just wish it would be here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter