2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel

Hi! I'm in round two for WDW.
Yay Congrats!
I'm R2 for WDW.
Whoo Hoo!
I still haven’t heard either way so I’m assuming I’m a no go.
Ugh! Have you checked your spam folder. Last year I got my no around 4am and it went to my junk.
I'm in for round 2. Did your email actually say you were in for the DVC specialty? My email just said I had advanced to the next round.
Congrats! No it didn’t, but that was the speciality I chose. I’ve heard they won’t mention specialities until the interview round.

No email for me so I guess I'm out too! Fyi, the confirmation email from the original submission says that due to the number of submissions they may be unable to contact applicants not chosen to advance.

Definitely check your spam folder. I just happened to check my folder yesterday, and the email was sitting in there. Found that strange, as last year any email from the panel search came through fine.

I got a thanks but no thanks email yesterday.

I received a Yes for Round Two also. I applied for WDW. I made my video this morning, typed in my answers and hit submit! What a relief to have it done! Good luck to all you other Yes's.

I received a Yes for Round Two also. I applied for WDW. I made my video this morning, typed in my answers and hit submit! What a relief to have it done! Good luck to all you other Yes's.
Good for you, I haven't started yet. Been crazy busy with work and my toddler. Hoping to do it all over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter