2017 Release Watch :)

The boards are picky about naming agencies-- you can google agency exclusive offer and it should pop up. We've used them before with great success!
Sorry, I misunderstood. Thought the agency exclusive was connected with the page owner's agency. Thank you for the reply. :)

I asked about Epcot area--BC was pool view only, $450/night-ish, YC (which I booked, supposedly last garden view room, but who knows if that's true) was $315-ish a night, and BWI was $350-ish/night standard view. These are a mix of weekday and weekend nights. Poly with agency exclusive offer is $375-ish a night for our same dates, so much better than the Disney offer.
What are your dates?

ok disney hive mind, here's our situation. two adults, two kids (4, 8). last week of january/first week feb. currently have a room at POR (garden view), six day tickets (no hopper, etc). we like to keep things 'easy' and our plans as 'open' as possible. we have a budget and as long as we are within that budget we are happy. with no discounts we are within our budget at POR. but who doesn't like to save money??!?! although PDS package might be 'best value' we'd then be strapped into sit down meals. sit down = less flex, more time spent eating/less time in parks, plus tips. we are not big eaters. BUT room only discount = crappy discount at POR. should i just wait to see what's available monday before i start stressing?
Can we use a sit down credit at a quick service location? that might change things. I can't find that info on the disney website. Suggestions? Ideas? Thanks!!!

It sounds to me like it wouldn't make much sense to do the SPD deal even if it saves the most money since you wouldn't be using the credits or would only be using them just to use them. If it comes out cheaper to get the RO and pay OOP for the meals you would actually eat then just do that so you don't feel obligated to eat the food since you paid extra for the meal plan. If it's cheaper to do PSD than to get RO at POR while paying OOP for the meals you would use then just do that but do like the previous poster suggested. Maybe do a meal at CRT or Hoop-De-Doo (equaling 2 credits each).

Can anyone tell me what %s each deluxe is with the room only deals? We have BC booked and I am concerned that it's less than any others.

Is the upcoming discount program a room discount only, or is there a stay, play, dine promo and if so any idea or link with pricing? We only have a three night Disney stay in early February as we are doing a split stay at on site Universal resort prior to Disney

I want to be sure to apply the PSD discount as early as I can. What time can I book this online? What time on phone?

I want to be sure to apply the PSD discount as early as I can. What time can I book this online? What time on phone?
ONLINE: Historically, the range varies WIDELY between midnight and 9am...I'm not sure that has ever been a known fact either, there's always good rumors out there about release dates (or published public release dates once a visa offer comes out like this time) but the actual time it will become available has never been made available.

PHONE: Lines open at 7am

Best (and least sleep) answer is to wait up until midnight...if not then, wake up at 5am and check again, and keep checking until it's released. If it's not available by 6:55am get ready to call right at 7am, lol.

ONLINE: Historically, the range varies WIDELY between midnight and 9am...I'm not sure that has ever been a known fact either, there's always good rumors out there about release dates (or published public release dates once a visa offer comes out like this time) but the actual time it will become available has never been made available.

PHONE: Lines open at 7am

Best (and least sleep) answer is to wait up until midnight...if not then, wake up at 5am and check again, and keep checking until it's released. If it's not available by 6:55am get ready to call right at 7am, lol.

Thank you!! :flower1:

Looks like no deals at midnight...maybe they'll be released before 7am...who knows?? Lol. Good luck everybody!

Just booked POR Preferred at 5:20 am EST (only availability for SPD) for 1/21-1/27. Will keep checking to see if a standard or garden view pops up to get the cost down. I am kind of shocked that there is no availability at POP. We are torn between 1 room at POR and 2 rooms at POP. *sigh* I know things can keep changing, and it is early in the game. How is everyone else doing?

Just booked POR Preferred at 5:20 am EST (only availability for SPD) for 1/21-1/27. Will keep checking to see if a standard or garden view pops up to get the cost down. I am kind of shocked that there is no availability at POP. We are torn between 1 room at POR and 2 rooms at POP. *sigh* I know things can keep changing, and it is early in the game. How is everyone else doing?
I wasn't able to find a room at POP either with the "Give the Gift of Magic Package" (what do they think we're paying for someone else to go?) BUT i was able to get it with the RO offer and add tickets and dining not a terrific deal BUT i can drop the components and add the 25% off CDN tickets later if a room never shows up under the package properly

I just booked CBR for March 8-11 2017. I was hoping for a good price at POR but it was 45$ more than CBR standard so my choice was easy. No package for me was available since it the package offer ends March 7th. Pop was available and cheap (125$/ night) for my dates but I hate Pop so I didn't consider it.

I wasn't able to find a room at POP either with the "Give the Gift of Magic Package" (what do they think we're paying for someone else to go?) BUT i was able to get it with the RO offer and add tickets and dining not a terrific deal BUT i can drop the components and add the 25% off CDN tickets later if a room never shows up under the package properly

I was looking for POP too but no dice, I'll do a RO and add the Cdn tix as well and then pay out of pocket for dining.

I just booked CBR for March 8-11 2017. I was hoping for a good price at POR but it was 45$ more than CBR standard so my choice was easy. No package for me was available since it the package offer ends March 7th. Pop was available and cheap (125$/ night) for my dates but I hate Pop so I didn't consider it.

I was checking to see if my preferred CBR was available, but not seeing anything except Pirate rooms at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter